PDA

View Full Version : FCR worth the switch.

rob-u/21
07-12-2004, 03:30 PM
I have a duncan 440national kit with an edlebrock eicner series carb. I just read a thread where every agrees that the fcr 39 is better than an edlebrock. Would it be worth the money to switch to an fcr. Were is the best place to get an fcr and how much will it cost me.

07-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by rob-u/21
I have a duncan 440national kit with an edlebrock eicner series carb. I just read a thread where every agrees that the fcr 39 is better than an edlebrock. Would it be worth the money to switch to an fcr. Were is the best place to get an fcr and how much will it cost me.

no...if u already got it...then dont switch...but u can get it from c&d for like $425 i believe...but i wouldnt switch if u already got it unless u can sell it for a good amount of money...since ur already used to the carb and everything...i say stay with the edlebrock

quadmx7
07-12-2004, 06:36 PM
if you already have it dialed in and you yourself is happy with it then i wouldnt spend the extra cash for it unless like he said you can sell it and make most of your money back. the edlebrock is a good carb once you have it tuned.