Ohlins Rear shock (Valved For XC)
Tag Handlebars
ITP Rims
Kenda Klaw tires
New Battery
Brand new Tie Rod Ends
Blaze map installed currently
All updates completed
The engine is still fresh from complete rebuild from gound up by Quadshop that included a brand new crank, piston kit, etc. Over $2k in engine parts.

I'll throw in the following MX parts unless they sell before hand for the added listed prices:
-Eyeball A-Arms w/ASR Tie Rods --- $400
-PEP Triple Rate Limited Mass w/Remote Rez Shocks --- $600
-Silver plastics w/USA graphics --- $250
----Sorry, axle has been sold.
-Cycra Pro Bend Hand Guards/Silver --- $60

The subframe is coated red as well at stator cover, and swingarm a chrome/red combo too for looks. I'll also throw in some Motul oils, fuel filters, and anything that'll go on it for spares including a new solenoid. Will change all oils/filters before sale. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but oh well. It looks nice right now and screams. Will meet half way if not too far.

BTW: I will be taking it by the Quadshop to let Jeff check it out and look it over, as well as make sure all ECU settings are correct. (Will remap to whatever someone wants if they agree to purchase)Should go in next weekend if as planned.

Will trade for a 450R to match w/my other one or a 600cc+ sportbike. I'll sell it for $4600 or $4200 w/non reservoir front shocks.
http://www.angelfire.com/nb/invasion/shocks_007.jpg
If pic doesn't show for you, leave your email and I'll send a couple pics.

soilworker
07-15-2004, 11:28 PM
$4200!!!!!!!!!

That is the final price I will go. Front shocks will be switched to non reservoir Ohlins from a Speed. Only costs about $250 to make them identical to the Blaze's though.

Also: the rear shock will be a brand new one too. The old one I'm keeping for a project so you will get a slightly used recently rebuilt Ohlins.