PDA

View Full Version : ATVs on Channel 9

Toadz400
07-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Well I just got done watching the 10 minute report on how dangerous ATVs are in Minnesota. It was pretty gay...it was showing some people on big huge utilities flipping over on themselves. And they were talking about this kid who crashed on his second time ever riding a four wheeler, flew over the handlebars and the utility landed on him crushing his pelvis bone so he's in a wheelchair all summer.

Just another news report saying how dangerous they are. They are showing the results of the crash tests tomorrow night at 9 again.

Anyone else watch it?

I would've liked to be in that report, tell them what I think about all of it. Oh well, maybe someday I'll be able to give my opinion.

toomeyshee87
07-11-2004, 08:33 PM
hey man, i just watched it too, it sucks! did you ever watch the one just like this last winter about sleds? crashing them into trees and ****. talked about a guy doing 100 across a lake at night and hittin a rock pile and now he dont have any legs.....complete stupidity

i would have loved to be in it live, so i coulda been like "ya they can be dangerous, if you have no f*<king clue what your doing and arent paying attention, i hate you stupid reporters! you will do anything for a story wont you? dont you ever get tired of picking every half way dangerous thing apart?"
hahaha wouldnt that be sweet?:macho

Toadz400
07-11-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by toomeyshee87
hey man, i just watched it too, it sucks! did you ever watch the one just like this last winter about sleds? crashing them into trees and ****. talked about a guy doing 100 across a lake at night and hittin a rock pile and now he dont have any legs.....complete stupidity

i would have loved to be in it live, so i coulda been like "ya they can be dangerous, if you have no f*<king clue what your doing and arent paying attention, i hate you stupid reporters! you will do anything for a story wont you? dont you ever get tired of picking every half way dangerous thing apart?"
hahaha wouldnt that be sweet?:macho

Yea that would be awesome.

They made a huge deal about 17 deaths in a year...isn't that like absolutely NOTHING compared to smoking, cancer, car accidents, plane accidents, natural disasters?? I wouldn't be suprised if someone tried banning tornadoes because they kill too many people...ignorant world this is. You can tell the apocalypse is coming...

Speaking of which, everyone should check out this site:

http://www.track-zero.com/html/armageddon/

07-11-2004, 09:04 PM
there was an assembly at my school about quad safety and they showed this video clip of this one scrwny kid on this huge utility doing like 40-50 and he smoked this little jump and the backend flew up and ran over him. I know i was mean but i started to laugh. im even laughing right now. the kid got and walked it off. it was seriously one of the funniest things i have ever saw. the people were looking at me like i was retarded. out of like 250 kids i was the one laughing.

Toadz400
07-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by sEX
there was an assembly at my school about quad safety and they showed this video clip of this one scrwny kid on this huge utility doing like 40-50 and he smoked this little jump and the backend flew up and ran over him. I know i was mean but i started to laugh. im even laughing right now. the kid got and walked it off. it was seriously one of the funniest things i have ever saw. the people were looking at me like i was retarded. out of like 250 kids i was the one laughing.

Don't worry man, I would've been laughing my ***** off too...stupid kids.

cody anderson
07-12-2004, 09:41 AM
I watched that gay $hit.... They said that the number if ATV's in MN is "giving snowmobiles a run for their money" And there were 17 deaths in Minnesota last year. And there was 32 on snowmobiles... I don''t want to bash sleds though, I like them too. "They are also a victim of the press" you never hear about how ATV's save lives though, by rescue or whatever it may be.

FTR250Rnif
07-12-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
I watched that gay $hit.... They said that the number if ATV's in MN is "giving snowmobiles a run for their money" And there were 17 deaths in Minnesota last year. And there was 32 on snowmobiles... I don''t want to bash sleds though, I like them too. "They are also a victim of the press" you never hear about how ATV's save lives though, by rescue or whatever it may be.
thats because the yuppies dont like quads and the state want to keep the rich *******s happy.. so they bash all kinds of stuff like this..move the **** out if you dont like em, cuz we where here before your house was:grr: :devil: