PDA

View Full Version : 1999 KTM 200 MXC For sale

theozman82
07-11-2004, 08:27 PM
This is a 1999 KTM MXC dirt bike! It is in great condition. The plastic has scratches and the exhaust has some dents. I am asking $2200.00 O.B.O. Very Easy starter starts on the first kick every time. The following are the parts that we have put on:
Fork Seals
Renthal Handlebars
Renthal Front Sprocket
There is a brand new pair of renthal handle bars, brand new rear tire, a front tire that has had one track run on it bought off of ebay, there is a set of front wheel bearings, there is a set of grips, there is a brand new front brake lever still in package also there is a 2 extra clutch levers that come with it, there is all of the orignal books on the bike including the book on the motor the book on the maintance and the book on the frame there are two sets of both, there is also a chest protecter and If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 719-429-3487 ANYTIME or email me at jkosborne@charter.net if you would like pictures go to this link http://community.webshots.com/user/theozman82 . I will be willing to meet half way within reason I am located at Fort Riley KS 66442 open to trades:macho