PDA

View Full Version : please consider others

wildchild2
07-11-2004, 07:41 PM
A warning to everyone out there to be careful when riding blind trails because I suffered the pain of meeting someone going to fast head on and suffered not only a tore up machine but a fractured coller bone. So just a forwarning to consider the other person when riding and ride safe not stupid. Thanks

07-11-2004, 07:50 PM
im always worried about doin that..... thats why ive taken a liking to MX

lol
07-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by wildchild2
A warning to everyone out there to be careful when riding blind trails because I suffered the pain of meeting someone going to fast head on and suffered not only a tore up machine but a fractured coller bone. So just a forwarning to consider the other person when riding and ride safe not stupid. Thanks

i hope u and ur machine as well as the other person are ok

Woodsrider
07-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Bummer, I know what your talking about. A few weeks ago I saw a quad "T-Bone" a sandrail, and its never a pretty site. Last weekend I took a good spill myself, no broken bones just a big bruise and a tore up quad. Heal up fast and get back out there.

Punk'd
07-12-2004, 03:04 AM
I also hate those turns were you cant turn because you are going to fast and you know you will flip and then you hit something!:D

Thats a lived lesson in my life:o

WOracing
07-12-2004, 05:28 PM
or when you think you have enough braking room but you really dont and a tree stops you:D

WOracing
07-12-2004, 05:29 PM
or when you overshoot a beerm and smack the tree on the other side.....what is it with me and my liking of trees:(

07-12-2004, 05:38 PM
or when those darn trees jump in front of u i hate them