PDA

View Full Version : Stewart!!!

Stevie-D
07-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Stewart finally won himself a race! WTF do ya know?:devil: seems like the poor guy can't keep himself out of trouble lately. anyone else a Stewart fan?

Guy400
07-11-2004, 07:26 PM
I was glad to see him win this year finally. Tony has done some stupid stuff this year to bring part of his problems on himself but it seems like everytime he's involved in an accident the announcers act like it's always intentional. Did you hear Benny Parson's today? I think he was petitioning to have Stewart banned for life:huh At least Wally Dallenbach said the incident with Kasey Kahne looked like an accident (which I believe was).

trick450r
07-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Earnhardt Jr. all the way!:blah: :cool:

FreekShow
07-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Yipee that dummy won a race by taking out his fellow racers. Everyone should be so proud for him YAY!:mad:

Dale Jr. All The Way!

turnandburn
07-11-2004, 08:41 PM
BIG stewart fan go tony! IF every racer had his drive and passion then nascar would get real interesting. I dont know to many drivers that you can put in any type of race car and win. I like Jr. also

Guy400
07-12-2004, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
Yipee that dummy won a race by taking out his fellow racers. Everyone should be so proud for him YAY!:mad:

Dale Jr. All The Way! Dude, this is NASCAR. Are you implying that Stewart is the first and only driver to bump someone out of the way? I'm a Dale Jr. fan but it's a two-way street. Tony hasn't done anything that hasn't been done before.

Nausty
07-12-2004, 05:32 AM
GO JAMES!!!!

oh wait... nvm:confused:

Cole Trane
07-12-2004, 05:38 AM
I was thinking the same thing, then I saw that he got his FIRST win. I knew they weren't talking about James.

PHAT400
07-12-2004, 06:10 AM
Not a Tony fan at all. I think he's an arrogant prick, albeit a talented one but nontheless a prick. He does however have a MX team (JR series) where 1 of his riders is from my home town of Bristol Indiana. So I guess he's not all bad.

Go NASCAR!!!!
:macho

FreekShow
07-12-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Dude, this is NASCAR. Are you implying that Stewart is the first and only driver to bump someone out of the way? I'm a Dale Jr. fan but it's a two-way street. Tony hasn't done anything that hasn't been done before.

Nope but it still doesn't make it right even if he isn't the only one to ever do it. I don't wanna argue. :cool:

trick450r
07-12-2004, 07:42 AM
Tony is the first one to do that alot guy that is since the old days of cale yarborough (sp?)....lol earnhardt used to make it look like he was doing that but he just played with the downforce on someone making them loose it, dale was in my opinion the best driver that ever lived

400EX_Kid_03
07-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
Tony is the first one to do that alot guy that is since the old days of cale yarborough (sp?)....lol earnhardt used to make it look like he was doing that but he just played with the downforce on someone making them loose it, dale was in my opinion the best driver that ever lived

I agree and disagree, Dale sr was one of the best, and was the best at playing with the DF of the other drivers, but you clame he just looked like he was moving ppl... i seen MANY races where he wasnt just playing with the downforce, he was playing with the bumper, and I have seen quite a few where he WRECKED other cars to get the lead, or get the position... nobody got mad at him... NASCAR has brainwashed all its fans it to thinking racing should be no contact.... THATS WHAT RACING IS... all the power to stewart for bringing some TRUE racing back into racing....

Go Tony
Go DEI
Go Kasey Kahne

BlasterRacer26
07-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Im a Dale JR. fan..and i dont like Stewart especially after this year...but i will admit he can drive

07-12-2004, 10:02 AM
ever since earnhardt died:( i now root for ward burton but he don race that much any more

RytM1
07-12-2004, 12:34 PM
I'm a Jr. and Stewart fan. I was at the race, and actually sitting at the entrance to turn 1. Stewart didn't do anything wrong, and NASCAR agreed. He had nowhere to go when Kahne missed a shift or checked up or whatever caused him to "miss a beat", Stewart had no where to go. Try driving down the highway at 90 MPH, less than 10 feet behind the guy in front of you who has no brake lights. See what happens when he hits his brakes. A lot of people didn't like Stewart when he came into Winston Cup, and part of it was because he spoke his mind, and didn't keep it "cleaned up" for TV, and for the image of NASCAR. See how many guys are now starting to do the same thing. Kahne's crew was even more of a spectacle than Stewart though. Why would you go down to someone elses pit to "speak your mind", knowing that something like this could happen? Thats what the officials are for. I know its easier said than done in the heat of the moment, but these are also supposed to be professionals, not some knuckleheads from the local gin mill.

07-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Who are you talking about. the only stewart I can think of is stewart pane. he was a golfer but he is dead now!

seatec
07-12-2004, 12:56 PM
Tony Stewart is my Hero because he speaks his mnd and doesnt ***** foot around. The reason why a lot of people dont like him is because that Loud Mouth DW is always on his freakinhg case. He got told to stfu about TOny and get over himself already .
Jr and the Holy Smoke all the Way!!!

honda350r
07-12-2004, 01:10 PM
N on
A thletic
S port
C entered
A round
R ednecks

LOL :eek2:

seatec
07-12-2004, 01:21 PM
more athleticisme than you think

MOFO
07-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by seatec
more athleticisme than you think

I second that...

FreekShow
07-12-2004, 02:52 PM
I third it, you try sitting in that car for as long as they do with ur adrenaline pumping because ur going so fast. Plus dealing with the pressure.:o

PHAT400
07-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
N on
A thletic
S port
C entered
A round
R ednecks

LOL :eek2:

Funny yes! Accurate NO!

Racing an automobile is racing an automobile whether it be stock car, midget, kart's, open wheel, off-road etc.... The human body is put through hell and yes some driver's are in better physical shape than others (Sterling Marlin) but NASCAR competition still require's a certain amount of ATHLETICISM.

If you have not had the opportunity to try any of the affore mentioned form's of auto racing, try it. It's tougher than you think.

I bet I could bring you to the point of almost passing out on an auto-cross course.

If not I'd imagine you might at least have fun...

LOL

Not flaming, I offer this to anyone who believe's that stock car driver's are not athlete's.

dpizz450
07-12-2004, 04:03 PM
i never watch nascar or w/e but i was at my friends house and i saw him win

bama400ex
07-12-2004, 05:31 PM
stewart is a wreck looking for a place to happen.

Rrider4life8
07-12-2004, 07:59 PM
LMFAO ..... hahahahaha ..... did anyone see the victory lane celebration??? Right when he got out of the car he threw down the tropicana orange juice (sponsor of race) and smiled. Then some dude in the back put if back up but i just thought it was halarious and my dad was raising hell about it ...... no burnout??? :confused: :( . I like tony and im glad he won, but JR. all the way! but JR. needs to step it up at Charlotte infront of his home crowd!

later

250EXstud
07-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by PHAT400
Not a Tony fan at all. I think he's an arrogant prick, albeit a talented one but nontheless a prick. He does however have a MX team (JR series) where 1 of his riders is from my home town of Bristol Indiana. So I guess he's not all bad.

Go NASCAR!!!!

Yeah i can't stand him. My dad has met him and said there is no one more arrogant.

dpizz450
07-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Rrider4life8
LMFAO ..... hahahahaha ..... did anyone see the victory lane celebration??? Right when he got out of the car he threw down the tropicana orange juice (sponsor of race) and smiled. Then some dude in the back put if back up but i just thought it was halarious and my dad was raising hell about it ...... no burnout??? :confused: :( . I like tony and im glad he won, but JR. all the way! but JR. needs to step it up at Charlotte infront of his home crowd!

later

lmao i saw it

bulkdriverlp
07-12-2004, 09:25 PM
i met stewart at an ann arobur mi. home depot what a cool guy. got couple things signed and had a bit of conversation with him, more than anyone standin in line!. hes so easy to talk to. as for what happened casey checked up too much and stewart had a full head of steam and was pumped up, kahne deserves it. hes young he will learn someday to stay out of the way of the pro's.

stewart fan all the way, put my flag out on the front porch every race day!!!!

:D ed

honda350r
07-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by PHAT400
Funny yes! Accurate NO!

Racing an automobile is racing an automobile whether it be stock car, midget, kart's, open wheel, off-road etc.... The human body is put through hell and yes some driver's are in better physical shape than others (Sterling Marlin) but NASCAR competition still require's a certain amount of ATHLETICISM.

If you have not had the opportunity to try any of the affore mentioned form's of auto racing, try it. It's tougher than you think.

I bet I could bring you to the point of almost passing out on an auto-cross course.

If not I'd imagine you might at least have fun...

LOL

Not flaming, I offer this to anyone who believe's that stock car driver's are not athlete's.

Guys !! It was a joke !! I know a little about off road ! Here is my car check it out ! Come ride with me and I quarantee you will scream like a little girl !

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=23838&st=0

JWhite
07-13-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
Earnhardt Jr. all the way!:blah: :cool:

Same here! Same for the wife too.

PHAT400
07-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by honda350r
Guys !! It was a joke !! I know a little about off road ! Here is my car check it out ! Come ride with me and I quarantee you will scream like a little girl !

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=23838&st=0

I know it was a joke!...

;)

Could you pick me up at the airport? :D

FMFBOY
07-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
Stewart finally won himself a race! WTF do ya know?:devil: seems like the poor guy can't keep himself out of trouble lately. anyone else a Stewart fan?

@#$# stewart he shouldnt be racing, #1 newman fan/
i work for chrysler

bansheerider_13
07-13-2004, 07:56 PM
rubbing is racing