PDA

View Full Version : Nero users...

blondie69
07-11-2004, 06:34 PM
I just recently had my computer reformatted, and the dude put Nero on my computer rather then my old Roxio (which I'm extremely used to, never used Nero in my life). And I'm just tryin to figure out how to use cd-rw's with it? Because I don't want to finalize the cd so I can't add no more. Do I just use the "Make Audio & Data CD"??

Thanxs all:)

LTandRaptorider
07-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Are you burning data or music to a CD? Doesn't really matter, you can use make audio cd, make data cd, or the option with both. You can add files or music until you've reached the max.

And when you want to get rid of those old pics for new ones, (not that I'm asking for one) you can erase the re-writable CDs.

Rip_Tear
07-11-2004, 07:54 PM
With an RW you can always open the CD back up and continue to write on it. I have Nero but I don't burn CD's much... and I don't have RW's. Only CD R's are closed when you finalize them. Just try a few things with the RW with files you don't care about, just to get a hang with it.

MrTrendy1
07-11-2004, 08:03 PM
Don't know if you've gotten the best answer yet Blondie, but when you go to burn the cd, if you are using the advanced mode, not the wizard, there is a choice that says to finalize the cd and it is check mark as default. Just uncheck that box and it should work like you want it, just like Roxio did. I use to use Roxio/Easy Cd and thought it was the best till I got ahold of Nero. Nero is just simply the best burning software I've came across.

blondie69
07-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Thank you very much guys. I really appreciated it. I figured it would be similar to Roxio...just I didn't want to accidently finalize a not even half used cd-rw. I've done it before. Their more expensive then regular cd's, and I just don't feel like havin to spend a few bucks on something that could have been prevented;)

Thanxs all:D

MrTrendy1
07-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Always glad to help out!