PDA

View Full Version : Herman Swingamrs?? (good or bad)

markk
07-10-2004, 01:26 PM
I just purchaed a Herman 1 and 1/4 inch swingarm, and It looked pretty nice, and pertty tough. But i haven't heard anything about the Herman swingarms before, I was just kinda wandering what i might be in for. And does anyone know what kinda swingarm skids they are designed for???

BeltSlipper
07-10-2004, 10:16 PM
We run Herrmann products and haven't had any problems of any kind. So far so good.
Not sure about the skid plate. Call Brad and ask him.

250rpilot
07-11-2004, 08:51 AM
he probably wouldnt know anyway........ i gotta tell ya, i like his stuff, but getting mine was the biggest pain in the butt. i dont think i will be buying anything there again. not because he makes bad products, but because of the hell i went through trying to get them.

by the way, he built me a swingarm, and when i asked which year skidplate it took, he had no clue, and the pc is cracking off of my swingarm already. i've only had the stuff since february with about 5 rides on it. i dont ride much.

BeltSlipper
07-11-2004, 11:02 AM
You know, now that you mentioned the PC. Our is doing the same. But it's been riden alot. Never delt with PC before. Didn't have any experience to base the duribility on.

Chanman420q
07-11-2004, 07:36 PM
i got his front a arms and the powdercoat is only gone on the bottom a arms, from hitting stuff

markk
07-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the info guys, Hopefully I will have some extra cash this winter, and Il be able to strip my quad down again, And Go threw everything. So i probley send it in and get it P.C. along with my frame and a few other parts! I forgot who i read powder coats i think Pappy, but mabey PoPo, How is his work????? And what colors can he PC??

cals400ex
07-11-2004, 10:05 PM
i would just pm pappy and ask. i would assume his job is pretty good.