View Full Version : Please Read...i Got Ripped Off... Please Help!!!

KXF295X
07-10-2004, 07:10 AM
has anybody purchased parts from a guy who goes by the name of William Coleman before, and if so did u recieve it? i need to know this, b/c i purchased a 87 tecate 4 powervalve 295 big bore motor from him... i paid $350 to him, and he supposedly sent out the motor 4 mondays ago... being almost 4 weeks ago. he is located in MS and i'm in CT so its not that long of a shipment, so i should have had it long ago, even my UPS man has confirmed that! somebody else on another forum told me i got ripped off, and that he has done it to people on this forum before. his e-mail is HoodRich04@aol.com, and like i said, his name is William Coleman! can anybody please help me out? i'm 16 years old(i can't belive he'd rip someone off my age!!!), and that motor was going to be for a project quad, seeing as though my old 250x motor is prctically dead and won't turn over, so i need it asap!! please give me any information you can! thanks everybody!

FTR250Rnif
07-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by KXF295X
i'm 16 years old(i can't belive he'd rip someone off my age!!!)!
no offense but thats exactly why he ripped you off!..just keep to email him dont stop till you hear from him..if not take him to court;)