PDA

View Full Version : Bad Sportsmanship

Ryan
07-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Well today I just got back from Blumingburg (Near walden) where they were racing stocks cars, ect..... We came there to watch and have some fun.

Now im just sitting around with my friend enjoying the races, watching the guys ripping up the track....

There was an anoyying crowd making fun of the racers, laughing when they crashed hard, screaming things that were totally inappropriate. I was embarrassed to be at the same place as them.

Now this year I went to Rausch Creek (GNCC) which was my first XC race (Spectating). It is so much different... Everyone was friendly and willing to help another. No one was wishing a rider would wreck, or saying rude things to one another....

This is just pointing out how friendly this sport really is. Im glad I can be part of such a great sport.

I-7
07-09-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Well today I just got back from Blumingburg (Near walden) where they were racing stocks cars, ect..... We came there to watch and have some fun.

Now im just sitting around with my friend enjoying the races, watching the guys ripping up the track....

There was an anoyying crowd making fun of the racers, laughing when they crashed hard, screaming things that were totally inappropriate. I was embarrassed to be at the same place as them.

Now this year I went to Rausch Creek (GNCC) which was my first XC race (Spectating). It is so much different... Everyone was friendly and willing to help another. No one was wishing a rider would wreck, or saying rude things to one another....

This is just pointing out how friendly this sport really is. Im glad I can be part of such a great sport.

Amen!!

muddy400EX
07-09-2004, 11:29 PM
i agree. i love this sport.

Honda4trax250x
07-09-2004, 11:30 PM
word to that

Sportrax10
07-09-2004, 11:31 PM
I love the enviroment of our sport. Whereever I am riding I can go up to anybody and become freinds and get into good conversations no questions asked... Its one thing that makes our sport great!:blah:

kamikaze_rzrbak
07-09-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Sportrax10
I love the enviroment of our sport. Whereever I am riding I can go up to anybody and become freinds and get into good conversations no questions asked... Its one thing that makes our sport great!:blah:
seriously, you wont even know the person but your best friends when you see they have a bike or quad, people are always so friendly oput on the trails

Cody_300ex
07-10-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Ryan

Werd! Another thing i like about this sport is that when you go to a race you dont know whos gunna win! I just dont see the point in going to a Dirtbike Mx race when you know RC and Bubba Stewart are gunna win!:cool:

07-10-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Sportrax10

yea if they see u need help wit ur bike thelll help ya the best they can let u borrow their chit etc. some of my best friends i met riding my1 friend had the worst wreck i ever saw yesterday he was jumpin this jump then all of a sudden the 450 bogged and stalled and his front tires hit the front of the landing and he flew 20 feet and the 450 did a complete front flip and landed people we didnt even know were runnin over to him askin him if he needed anything and helpin him up and chit GREAT PEOPLE FOR A GREAT SPORT

Ryan
07-10-2004, 10:09 AM
Well just a memory from Rausch.... When a guy got hung up or injured on the track, all the spectators were there to help.

The racing I saw last night, it was all critizing other drivers. I think most people came to watch that race to see accidents :o .

The people that were screaming behind me were mad because one driver wasn't injured :rolleyes: .

It just really makes you think how friendly our sport is. Its awesome to be part of a sport that is so great......

PHAT400
07-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Yo Ryan, don't worry about those kind of people.. they are just 1 hot sunny day away from their particular gene pool drying up. They'll be gone soon enough. Thinning the heard dontchaknow!!! :blah:

lol
07-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
Yo Ryan, don't worry about those kind of people.. they are just 1 hot sunny day away from their particular gene pool drying up. They'll be gone soon enough. Thinning the heard dontchaknow!!! :blah:

hahaha