PDA

View Full Version : Good day turned out bad. i think...

SSracingNY
07-09-2004, 06:42 PM
Well 2day at work me and 2 other kids weeded about 17 different gardens. 1 garden was just all weeds. But anywho it took us all day to do this. Then we had to prune a bunch of plants and what not. Then i come home and check my email to read that my gf wants to end our relationship b/c she just got out of another 1 and doesnt want to keep going.

Shes going to Florida for 11 days next month. I think she just wants to have some fun. We went out for 10months. broke up for almost a yr. got back together for a month and she wants to end it.

what a day.

Cody_300ex
07-09-2004, 06:47 PM
As Jay-z " I got 99 problems but a b!tch at one " ;)

07-09-2004, 06:50 PM
as i say dont let girls get u down go out and ride jus do stuff to take ur mind off her

SGA
07-09-2004, 07:18 PM
I agree with you, your day has sucked. :(

Mxjunkie
07-09-2004, 07:21 PM
girls allways do that, my best advice would be to take a day off and just ride and forget all about that ;)

Out_Sider
07-09-2004, 07:43 PM
one of the worst things you can do is ride when you're mad.. i've flipped so many times because of this.. i was just so fuggin pissed, i just went out and held the damn thing wide *** open... not a good thing to do.. especially when youre mad and have the "i dont care anymore" attitude goin on... my advice is sit and chill, but dont think about her, go and walk the road, or do something.. but i wouldnt suggest riding the quad

SSracingNY
07-09-2004, 07:52 PM
yea i feel cool about it now. but 2marrow i think i might be a little hot. my bikes blown up now.parts come in tuesday. but 2marrow im gunna be runnin a tractor most of the day so i better not break it. im not really ....ed about it, more irritated that this went on.

last night i called her when i got home from work for about 10min and she said she had to take her sister to her friends house. her cousin was w/ her. then she called back bout 2 hrs later and i heard like 4guys in the background and music playin. i was like where the hell are you. shes like im at my cousins. and for like 5min of that she was like i can hardly hear you(cell phone) but i could hear fine and no static where i usually could. and we hung up, got home 2day, read the email and was like you *****...

AtvMxRider
07-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Wonder if she was doing all 4 guy's at once or taking turns:confused: ?

Out_Sider
07-09-2004, 07:55 PM
i'd be wicked pissed...

SSracingNY
07-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

not helpin dick

jay's 300
07-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Just go hang out the guys and don't worry about it. If it's meant to be she'll come back around and if not, think of how much money you can save! Trust me I've been through plenty of that b.s.! :devil:

AtvMxRider
07-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by SSracingNY
not helpin dick

I was just curious..........:confused:

SSracingNY
07-09-2004, 08:10 PM
im not takin her back. even if she comes back. ive gone through so much **** w/ this girl. im suprized i dont have gray hair. 10:00, time to pop in some Jay and Silent Bob strike back. i need a good laugh.

WOracing
07-09-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
one of the worst things you can do is ride when you're mad.. i've flipped so many times because of this.. i was just so fuggin pissed, i just went out and held the damn thing wide *** open... not a good thing to do.. especially when youre mad and have the "i dont care anymore" attitude goin on... my advice is sit and chill, but dont think about her, go and walk the road, or do something.. but i wouldnt suggest riding the quad

omg you sound exactly like me:eek:

chucked
07-09-2004, 08:33 PM
it happens to EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise

Cody_300ex
07-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

LMAO Jerry!!!!!:p SSracingNY one of em didnt sound like he was black did he?

SRH
07-09-2004, 08:57 PM
i cant beleive that it was you who kept calling , talk about breaking the mood:mad:

Atreyu
07-09-2004, 09:14 PM
kill the b1tch.

SGA
07-09-2004, 09:38 PM
You guys lay off the man. Hes had a rough day. How would any of you feel if your GF said goodbye and everyone was sticking all these thoughts in your head?

chucked
07-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by SGA
You guys lay off the man. Hes had a rough day. How would any of you feel if your GF said goodbye and everyone was sticking all these thoughts in your head?

it HAS happened to everyone!

SGA
07-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Add on: Sorry how things are going right now SSracingNY. We all been through it and it aint no fun at all. Keep your chin up best you can.

PHAT400
07-10-2004, 11:39 AM
Stay cool man.

i would'nt take her back either. Just let it go. You may be surprised, I still have (after 12 yrs) an ex that want's to hook up w/me. She did her litlle "I'm at college now and I need my space........ TO SCREW EVERYTHING WITH A P****R....... and to just be myself, I still love you and when I'm back for summer break we can get back together like nothing's changed........ YEAH RIGHT ... NOTHING'S CHANGED EXCEPT THE SIZE OF YOUR VAG!"

:huh Sorry.....

Anyway, track record say's everything. Let her go dude, you'll eventually be happier.

:macho

chucked
07-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
Stay cool man.

NOTHING'S CHANGED EXCEPT THE SIZE OF YOUR VAG!"

hahahaha thats hillarious, im gonna say that to one of my ex's

FTR250Rnif
07-10-2004, 12:30 PM
dam dude you cant catch a break..first the quad now the Gf..:(

Punk'd
07-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Ahh man that really sucks but trust me its for the best even though it prob doesnt seem like it but I wish you the best of luck man:(

SSracingNY
07-11-2004, 04:26 PM
dudes. im happier than pig in **** right now. just think of all the money i can save. damn once i sell my blaster i can get a new 400 or something fast. i had the best weekend. yea im def. not takin her back. no more gf's for me for a while. im sick of ppl

Mike
W.O. Racing-12
Happy roostin

WOracing
07-11-2004, 05:00 PM
mike is officially the man

by the way are you still mad at me for taking ashley back?:D

Toadz400
07-11-2004, 05:46 PM
im not takin her back. even if she comes back. ive gone through so much **** w/ this girl. im suprized i dont have gray hair. 10:00, time to pop in some Jay and Silent Bob strike back. i need a good laugh.

I know exactly how you feel...I've gone 1 1/2 years of breaking up and going back out with a girl because she "didn't want to be in a relationship, but hey this guy looks nice.." or "you always remind me about how I f'ed 20 guys at once on your b-day...", etc...

Last night we finally said it's f'in over, we're blocking and deleting each other on MSN...she's changing her cell phone number, and she's also moving away this next summer so I won't know where hse is. I would do the same...but don't think the parents are up for moving quite yet and I don't feel like moving out quite yet:o .

Guy400
07-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Good to hear you're not going to take her back. She wants to break up now so she can go down to Florida and bang strange dudes guilt free. She'll just pick up the fungus-mungus down there with some dirty guy so it's best that you don't ever do her again. Chalk it up as a life lesson and make sure you don't go through this crap again with the next girl.

exrider360
07-11-2004, 06:33 PM
forget about it till she comes back

SSracingNY
07-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Good to hear you're not going to take her back. She wants to break up now so she can go down to Florida and bang strange dudes guilt free. She'll just pick up the fungus-mungus down there with some dirty guy so it's best that you don't ever do her again. Chalk it up as a life lesson and make sure you don't go through this crap again with the next girl.

lol yea. damn 16yro slut. girls are seriously a pain in the ***. damn im gunna save money:D

Toadz400
07-11-2004, 06:54 PM
lol yea. damn 16yro slut. girls are seriously a pain in the ***. damn im gunna save money:D

Yea, mine was 17:o . Hopefully I'll never go through that with another girl again, that's why for the rest of the summer and the rest of High School I'm staying away from chicks...at least relationship-wise;) .

SSracingNY
07-11-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Yea, mine was 17:o . Hopefully I'll never go through that with another girl again, that's why for the rest of the summer and the rest of High School I'm staying away from chicks...at least relationship-wise;) .

same here. i find it funny at times when you wanna date this 1 girl but shes not interested in you and shes all like "yea me and some1 else wanna go out but nothing has come of it yet." nothing happends, your over her and she comes back. im like get the f' away from me

Toadz400
07-11-2004, 07:14 PM
same here. i find it funny at times when you wanna date this 1 girl but shes not interested in you and shes all like "yea me and some1 else wanna go out but nothing has come of it yet." nothing happends, your over her and she comes back. im like get the f' away from me

Yea, the sad thing is I always took my EX back...guess I was so used to being with her that it just felt "right", hopefully now I'll learn from my 1000 mistakes with her.

FTR250Rnif
07-11-2004, 08:05 PM
mike I think she'll like her text message you sent her;) should make her day....suck:devil: