PDA

View Full Version : AC Pro-pegs

Parrella450
07-09-2004, 01:58 PM
jus bought and put on some Ac pro pegs and there on flush...the right way...but there still a little loose. the motor mounts are tight...the the actual pegs are a little loose...even though there on all the way...and i drilled a hole through the pro-peg into the black steel peg they still wiggle.....any1 else have this happen? a couple of my friends with yfzs have had the same problem...its not a big deal and i still ride em but jus pisses me off i pay $200 for them and they friggen wiggle.

EvilJester400EX
07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
All of my friends AC propegs wiggle. I just bought a set of GYTR nerfs on my YFZ and kept the stock pegs, DG (worst products ever) for my 400 and kept the stock pegs, I hate how the aluminum wears down on AC.

07-09-2004, 03:15 PM
my propegs dont even budge...they dont wiggle or nething...maybe u didnt get them on there all the way or something...i dunno...mine dont move tho

muff
07-09-2004, 07:47 PM
did you put a bolt thru the hole that you drilled through the footpeg and mount tube? That'll keep anything from moving

Parrella450
07-09-2004, 08:12 PM
yea i did that on each side...the bolt is on there tight...and yes it is through the mounting tube...i jus dont get how it is loose

Cole Trane
07-09-2004, 11:41 PM
This may be a stupid question so don't get pissed. Did you tighten down the peg bolts, the ones that attatch to the frame? I know your supposed to leave everything loose until you get the nerf bars completely installed. I almost forgot to do this, and they were a little loose until I tightened them up.

Parrella450
07-10-2004, 08:34 AM
yea there all tight...every bolt attached from the nerfs to the frame is tight..thats why i dont understand how they can still wiggle