PDA

View Full Version : how to tell if you need glasses?

wishin4ahonda15
07-09-2004, 11:27 AM
I woke up this morning not being able to see very good. The lower right of my vision is blurred. Im startin to freak out if im goin blind or somthin. Anyone know?:eek:

ID-YFZracer-BE
07-09-2004, 11:30 AM
the eye doctor tells you

Insider
07-09-2004, 11:31 AM
there is a place called a town, or city. in that place there will be a business with the usually title of "optimologist" or in laymans terms, the eye doctor. visit one

was your condition brought about from extended sessions of the "spank your monkey " game? momma always said you'll go blind, thankfully i had a willing neighbor so i have perfect 20/20 vision and no blisters:devil:

Ryan
07-09-2004, 11:32 AM
This might help :confused: ... http://www.preventblindness.org/eye_tests/near_vision_test.html

07-09-2004, 11:35 AM
You know too much punchin your munchkin will cause blindness don't ya. Most of the time it comes on slowly from what I hear but over night wow....:eek2:

ID-YFZracer-BE
07-09-2004, 11:37 AM
heres a test
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/eyetest.jpg

wishin4ahonda15
07-09-2004, 11:39 AM
i think its my screenresolution because everything i see other than my computer is fine

wilkin250r
07-09-2004, 11:43 AM

Cody_300ex
07-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Insider
there is a place called a town, or city. in that place there will be a business with the usually title of "optimologist" or in laymans terms, the eye doctor. visit one

was your condition brought about from extended sessions of the "spank your monkey " game? momma always said you'll go blind, thankfully i had a willing neighbor so i have perfect 20/20 vision and no blisters:devil:

LMAO!!!! :eek2: :eek:

wishin4ahonda15
07-09-2004, 04:32 PM
you guys are some sure help:grr:

AtvMxRider
07-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by wishin4ahonda15
you guys are some sure help:grr:

Man this is Exriders not General Hospital go to that damn doctor:rolleyes:

SGA
07-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Well, if this is the first time it has happened, I doubt you are going blind. As a matter of fact, I doubt you are going blind even if its happened before. If you vision keeps acting up, go see the eye doctor. One of your eyes is probably a bit weaker than the other one.

SGA
07-09-2004, 07:27 PM
I gotta laugh though about this thread.

" I woke up this morn and things are blurry, I think I'm going blind!"

You shoulda listened to mama! :D

QuadJunkies
07-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Rofl! Thats some funny chit!!!!!!:o
I also hear if you DONT get enough "wanky,wanky" you can go blind ......:eek2: :o

Does that go the same for females?????:huh

SGA
07-09-2004, 09:59 PM
Whats "Wanky Wanky?":confused:

;)

QuadJunkies
07-09-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Whats "Wanky Wanky?":confused:

Do I REALLY need to explain that one.........:D :devil:

SGA
07-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Yes, please explain :)

Runnin Dumb
07-10-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Rofl! Thats some funny chit!!!!!!:o
I also hear if you DONT get enough "wanky,wanky" you can go blind ......:eek2: :o

Does that go the same for females?????:huh

Well---- I do wear glasses, but have gray hair too, I think it's backup. As for females, couldn't say. But they could help my hair problem if they wanted to;)

QuadJunkies
07-10-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Yes, please explain :) Wanky,wanky, you know.........
Choke the chicken
Spank the monkey
Beat your meat
rubbin one off

LOL..thats about as discreet as it gets w/o just coming right out and saying it ............:p :o :devil:

Now dont make me explain how its done!!!!:eek: Im sure most Men have figured that out by now.......;)

wishin4ahonda15
07-10-2004, 11:25 AM
i was jus wonderin....i get better help at bt than you guys....

blondie69
07-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Well dude, we jus got a bunch of jokesters, nothing wrong w/ that;) :)

But if u jus woke up and your eyes were blurry, thats normal. But if they've been blurry all day, go to a optomitrist (sp). One way to tell is if your drivin down the road, and u have trouble reading the signs, like their blurry, or if your vcr is far away and the lil clock numbers on it are blurry, then u probably do need glasses.
Thats how I tell.

I have glasses...never ever wear them...my eyes actually got better. Rare cases where if u rebel against your parents and the eye doc, and never wear them, your eyes get better. Because glasses weaken your eyes, making them so adjusted to wearing them all the time, that they basically always need them. I never wear mine, and their always getting better, because your working the muscle's in your eyes to see further away. My brother was in the same case, he rebelled, never wore them, now his eyes are perfect. Mine are near perfect.

Ryan
07-10-2004, 07:24 PM
If you drank the night before, it usually happens.... Either tired, still drunk, or just a bad *** hangover. Its normal, so don't go freakin out....... :macho