PDA

View Full Version : Heelclicker

Sleeping Catfish
03-28-2002, 09:40 PM
i haven't tried a heelclicker yet but maybe if i ever get to some bigger jumps i will. i can only put my feet under the bars and take them back, but usually my quad will start to nose dive. should i try to panic rev? i heard that panic revving can be bad for a four stroke and if i just pull my weight back in the air i think it moves it back faster. i have been going off the jump and pulling off really hard right as a i go off, and then putting my feet up usually takes me down to the right position, but i doubt that is the right thing to do. anybody have any advise on how to keep the front end in the right position while doing a heelclicker, i need to figure out how not to throw my weight forward so much(which is causing the quad to nose dive)

Juggalo
03-28-2002, 10:11 PM
first of all, learn to jump better. if you quad is nose diving at all, then your jumpin wrong. second start with easier tricks and work your way up. third you need to be really flexible for a heelclicker. you need to throw your feet way up and get your butt way off the seat and push your butt up towards the bars and you kinda lean back you do all that while sticvking your legs up over the bars then bending your knees. third get some bigger jumps. 5 foot jumps to a flat landing isn't going to cut it. get like a 30 foot tabletop that throws you pretty high to practice on.