PDA

View Full Version : More NEWS on Joe Haavisto's injury at Jollys

300exHILLER
07-08-2004, 05:12 PM
As many of you probably already know, Joe Haavisto was seriously injured a couple of weeks ago in New Hampshire at a local race. He was sent to the hospital, and then had to be taken to a different vacility by Medivac. There, he suffered from a neck fracture, torn arm muscle, and a gash in his leg. He will be in a neck brace for at least 5-6 weeks. Although Joe will eventually be alright, his family is now struggling with the finances. They have school insurance on him, which covers 80% of the hospital bills, but the medivac was about $5,000.00 alone, which is not covered. The Haavistos have been a big part of the racing family for some time now, so we feel it's only right for everyone to get involved and do their part to help out. So we're asking that anyone interested please send a donation of any amount to Nate Morello, Joe's cousin, and all the proceeds will go to paying for the hospital bills. All the help is much appreciated; we would want the same thing to be done for us if one of the racers in our family got hurt.
Joe is getting married on July 11th and we would like to give him a card with the money in it prior to his wedding. But we will gladly except any donations following that date. Thank you so much for your consideration.

Please send money or check made out to Nate Morello to:
Morello Family
P.O. Box 333
Peterborough, NH 03458

source: www.neatv-mx.com

roostin_dale
07-08-2004, 05:17 PM
well, at least he is going to get better!

I will try to swing a little money! I can't get much but every little bit counts!:(

TC426EX
07-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Yeah, Ill see about throwing whatever loot I can man...