PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar Swingar, A-arms, Axle Kfx Z400 Cheap

jbs121s
07-08-2004, 01:24 PM
I have a pair of Lonestar Racing +2 A-Arms for a Z400, KFX, or Artic Cat 400. They where used just a few months and are in very nice shape. They are powdercoated hammertone gray. They do have some chips in the powdercoating. I am inluding a spare set of ball joints with the arms. The ball joints in the arms are perfect, these are just spares. Cost around $100.

Here is the description from Lonestar.

4130 EXTENDED CHROMOLY A-ARMS FOR THE NEW DRZ400. FULLY CAMBER & CASTER ADJUSTABLE. COME COMPLETE WITH TIE-RODS, BALL JOINTS, AND ALL NECESSARY BUSHINGS.
$760 new.

I will sell for $450.

I also have a Lonestar racing +1.25 swingarm. Powder coated hammertone gray also. This swingarm is only 4 rides old and in near mint condtion. Includes carrier.

Here is the description from Lonestar.

These Swing Arms are a must for the New Z400. The Arm is constructed from druable 4130 Chromoly and comes with the LSR twin row billet bearing housing. The round housing carrier makes chain adjustment and bearing maintenance a breeze. The stock axle and axle components are compatible.
$862

I will sell for $550

I also have a mint Durablue race axle and posilock nut. Used just a few months, bought with A-arms. Perfectly straight. Fully adjustable. Lifetime warranty. Will include lock nut which cost $150.

I will sell all for $300.

If someone buys all the parts I will take $1200 shipped to your door.

Please email me at erinklindt@yahoo.com for info or pictures. You can also call 417-859-2960 and ask for Jared.

jbs121s
07-11-2004, 10:22 AM
TTT