PDA

View Full Version : Don't Order from Cycra Directly

Doibugu2
07-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Long story short, don't deal with them directly, they are not setup to handle online processing yet. I'm not complaining about there product because I never got it, just there service.

I order handguards from there website on 6/23. When placing the order I got nothing saying the items I ordered were out of stock. Right on there website they say if a item is in stock, it will usually ship within 24hrs.

On 6/25 I checked my CC and noticed that nothing was charged yet, so I emailed them to check on the order. I didn't recieve any response till the 30th.

On the 28th I called to find out what was going on, because they should have been here by now. The lady on phone "Chelsea" said that not all the parts were manufactured yet, and it won't be made till Friday.

At this point I was pretty upset because no one contacted me letting me know the problem.

Because of the problems, I asked the lady for a discount. She flat out said no. I then went on a rant explaining why I needed this and on and on and all I wanted was free shipping. Finally she consented to a 15% discount. I don't mind arguing for things when I feel I'm being taken advantage of, but I felt this was just bad customer service.

The part was supposed to be made on 7/2 and shipped no later than 7/6 because of the holiday. That would have worked for me. The parts were coming from Ohio so they should have been here today. I again checked my CC account and noticed I still hadn't been charged. So I called again.

After calling today, and talking with the same lady she said there was a glitch with the machine and the part won't be made till tomorrow. I told here that was to late and canceled my order.

Very disappointed with them.