PDA

View Full Version : YFZ DMC Alien complete kit 4 sale make an offer

LaSalleKid
07-08-2004, 01:33 AM
I want to sell this pipe kit so I can buy Trinitys new Stage IV. It has about 8 hours on it. It is made of aircraft aluminum and it is VERY loud. It also put a ton of horsepower on it as well...between 5 - 9 or 10. It looks pretty sharp too. I steam clean it once a week to keep it bright and shiny. I didnt spray any Hi-Temp spray in the headpipe and it is a little discolored. But nothing is wrong with it. I have a pic of it on my bike if youd like to see it. Thanks for the looks.

LaSalleKid
07-08-2004, 02:22 PM
to the top

07-08-2004, 03:26 PM
i would buy it, but i dont deel with kids, too much of a hcance of getting ripped off

LaSalleKid
07-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Its ok man.

matt400ex
07-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Does it look like this.....
http://members.tccoa.com/matt89sc/DMC%20rear.jpg

These are great pipes! There's not too many pipes that will run with this one on the top end. :) Good luck with the sell!

LaSalleKid
07-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Niceeee Matt :eek2: That thing looks good. I agree with you on the top end part, but also no other pipe(bike) will hang with it on take off. It pulls unbelievably hard. Did you put some aluminum polish on that one or chrome plating? It shines like a diamond in a goats ***. I got after mine with an sos pad today and a steam cleaner and brought it to life. I am going to try some aluminum polish on it within the next week. Nice pic.:cool: