PDA

View Full Version : did anyone else ever...

300extreme#8
07-07-2004, 09:35 PM
well was thinkin today and was talkin to old friends.we got to talkin bout the fairground races here bout 4 years or more ago ,where i rode my first dirtbike,well i was just wonderin if anyone made the same mistake i did,the first dirtbike i ever rode was a suited up yz80,man i was used to the little three wheeler i rode around the yard and u had to gun it to start and stuff,well i did the same on that 80 and fell on my *** quicker than i knew what happened,just wonderin if anyone else fell on there back trin to ride their first dirtbike,trust me i never made that mistake again lol

Sportrax10
07-07-2004, 10:58 PM
HAHA!!

One of the first dirtbikes I ever rode for a long period of time was a ttr125l... I hit the front brakes while riding through slippery mud and a little utility quad was on my arse...:rolleyes:

:o

(needless to say I fell over in the mud and the quad ran the bike over, the owner wasnt too happy...):eek:

sparky450AR
07-08-2004, 12:02 AM
I was riding a decked out 107 XR yesterday.....i was wheelieing in 1st gear...when i shifted to second the thing came back on me and i busted my ***. I knew they had a mysterious kick with you shifted, but i didnt realize it was that much.:)