PDA

View Full Version : Gonna stop racing

Stock 400 rider
07-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Guys I just made up my mind about quit racing.

I don`t what`s hapening lately but sudenly all my competitors got a lot faster than me, when I was the favorite/faster doing better lap times than then. Now everybody beats my times, even the beginners.

It`s not that they are training hard cause I am too.

I used to joke that I was asian cause I had discipline and determination to win (like Ricky Carmichael) but I guess it`s all gone:(

When I`m at the track I don`t feel like practicing, I feel tired and all I thing is that I`m the slowest.
When I`m riding I keep thinking that I took the wrong line or should not do that and I get dismotivated.

Just tought I could share this with you and want to know if somebody ever felt like this too.

team_450_88
07-07-2004, 07:39 PM
dude ur never gonna be the fastest one....go out and have fun racing every weekend and train for it if your serious and stick to it and u can go somewhere....

Rrider4life8
07-07-2004, 07:46 PM
dude racing is for fun. this one dude wrecked me when i was trying to pass him but i went over and shook his hand after a race. you learn from your mistakes and you use it to your advantage. I fu dont race for the pure love of it then hang it up

Shawn H
07-07-2004, 07:51 PM
I never sit at the line and wonder if I'm going to do good.If theres 30 or more in our line I shoot for a top ten and have some fun.Lately I have won the last 4 races I have entered but I know the streak cant last forever. :(

Insider
07-07-2004, 08:54 PM
get over it ride for fun

Atreyu
07-07-2004, 09:22 PM
You should have titled this thread, "I'm growing a vagina."

turnandburn
07-07-2004, 09:30 PM
sounds like somone is having a pitty party. thier is always somone faster,so what if your not the fastest and winning races its all about competing and having fun. Dont second guess yourself just ride your hardest and dont sych yourself out at the start just ride your hardest and have fun. suck it up and get back out thier.

Pappy
07-07-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu

im in tears:eek: :D

Rebelrider4OOex
07-07-2004, 09:37 PM

ahahhahaha holly chit thats great:p

TC426EX
07-07-2004, 10:26 PM
HAHAHAHA I agree that is funny as hell.... Seriously, you need to get off your ***, put the hanky away and get back on the track + pound some laps man!!!!!!!!

Ralph
07-07-2004, 10:33 PM
You should have titled this thread, "I'm growing a vagina." '

this guy has been a real jabber lately if you ask me...

sparky450AR
07-07-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
im in tears:eek: :D

me too

aaaaaaahhaaaaha

roostin_dale
07-07-2004, 11:24 PM
you won't quit..I was thinking about quitting this weekend because I had a bad national in Kentucky..but then i realized..its all about fun and I'm the best rider in my class locally....I've broke many bones and have a bad knee already so why give up now right? You need to losen up, have some fun, nut-up and take more chances!

The only thing that really bugs me is that i'm 15 and work 5 days a week and then race on weekends...but i've been able to have alot of free time here latley to have some fun:)

and always remember "Face your fears, live your dreams"

popo
07-08-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by snowgasm
I have won the last 4 races I have entered but I know the streak cant last forever. :(

Geez rub some of that on me... and not your puttie either. :D :D :devil: since their talking about vagina's.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
07-08-2004, 08:38 AM

ok thats just not cool :grr: :p

I agree with the ones that say race for fun if you do good/ great if your crappy learn from others.

if I raced to win I guess I wouldn't be out their ;)

cody anderson
07-08-2004, 08:41 AM
Come on you pansey, get out there and show them you still have the talet, apssion, comitment, focus and determination to kick their *****. If you are as good as you say you were, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TALENT!!!

Toadz400
07-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
If you are as good as you say you were, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TALENT!!!

Exactly, get out there and show them what you're made of! Or else give me your quad!!

07-08-2004, 11:16 AM
get the sand out of ur vagina and NUT UP and race who cares like every1 else is sayin it should be fun

Ryan
07-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Yeah, just go out and race for fun....

Im suprised Johnny G didn't quit racing yet. His season has been pretty bad. But you still see the man out racing! I assume he has alot of fun with it :cool: .

But hey, thats racing..... If your to much of a pansey to deal with it, then quit.

Shawn H
07-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Johnny G has been racing for 12 years and he wouldnt quit because of a few bad races. He has his qaud dialed in from what he says and its alot better. Season's not over yet. :macho

hessianmx111
07-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Exactly, get out there and show them what you're made of! Or else give me your quad!!
is it just me or did last night when i read this thread you said you were giving up riding completely and buying a ps2:huh

SHOCKER
07-08-2004, 05:05 PM
maybe its because ya have a stokc 400ex and they all have upgraded to yamis and big bore kits and suspension, do som moding or upgrade to 1 of the 450s

sparky450AR
07-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SHOCKER
maybe its because ya have a stokc 400ex and they all have upgraded to yamis and big bore kits and suspension, do som moding or upgrade to 1 of the 450s :huh

TheMachine
07-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Everyone races to win. I race to win every weekend, but i never do and i still love it. i get beat all the time but its the funnest thing ive ever done. Ive played football since the 2nd grade and this will be my senior year and im not playing because It runs into my racing season. If you dont love to race then put it up.

Rrider4life8
07-08-2004, 05:39 PM
even in the pros, someone has to come in last! :blah: :macho

Toadz400
07-08-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
is it just me or did last night when i read this thread you said you were giving up riding completely and buying a ps2:huh

Yea I am giving up riding, it's because I don't have any money to spend on quads...it's way too expensive for me, considering I pay for all my stuff without parents. I already have a PS2, but it's broken so I'm getting another one to pass the time...

If I stay with my quads, there is just way too much I want to have done to them and I need to save up for a new truck because the car I was going to use decided to kinda fall apart from rust, damn uni-frames...

WhiteBros400ex
07-08-2004, 11:24 PM
Man just go out have fun and never give up, its all about having fun:)