View Full Version : 2 questions

rossano
03-28-2002, 03:57 PM
hello everybody

1) I'm unable to test out different bends of handlebars. For aggressive woods/play/occasional track riding, what bend is best? i have stock right now. some people talk about "CR bend", and how it is low and wide... good for MX. What about for the kind of riding I'm doing? I'm 5'9". Do I need CR hi bend? Renthal 400ex bend? I'm confused.
2) I found the PRM baja front bumper on eBay. Some guy is sellin' for 79 plus S&H. Is that the be$t way to go? PRM's website has them for like $84.

thanx for any input. keep on rippin'

Tommy 17
03-28-2002, 05:02 PM
the bars i have the renthal 400ex bend and i love the... they are very comfortable... most of my friends that ride my quad say the love the feel of my bars... i haven't rode a cr high bend quad but i have on bikes and i like my bars better...

PsychoDave
03-28-2002, 06:10 PM
I have renthal fat bars....ricky carmichael bend....they are wide and pretty straight....i love 'em

Holty
03-28-2002, 07:14 PM
I can't be any help with the bars, because I'm still running stockers.

As for the PRM skids....go for it!!! That is a pretty good price(i havn't heard or seen it cheaper any place else) and they are really good products. The fit and quality is really good. You won't be disapointed.

ChadEXer
04-02-2002, 10:31 AM
UMI Makes some very nice bars. They make all the colors too. I got a set of polished ones from them. They are like $59 and they only make one bend for a Honda. They are just like my Renthals were and they feel awesome. UMI is my sponsor. If anybody wants these call em up and tell em Chad sent ya. I will throw in a free blue Pro Design kill switch if you order some!! let me know before you call so i can tell you who to talk to!
Here is a pic

James70214
04-02-2002, 12:15 PM
I got the pro tapers in a cr high bend. I like them a lot. They are abot the same height as any others because the mounting kit raises them like an inch.

400exBro
04-02-2002, 03:21 PM
Go for the renthals, i have the quad bend and they are way better than the 400ex bend, they are stright and i feel sit a little higher but you can setup them up they way you want to as far as hit but moving the bar up or down and then lock it into palce. Well worth the money the qaud racing bend.