PDA

View Full Version : Metal Mulisha

Dan_Guetter
07-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Whats your thoughts and comments..........

personally i hated them.......but when you get to know them, behind there stage....there cool, down to earth people.....

Just trying to make this forum interesting:blah:

Ryan
07-07-2004, 04:47 PM
To me it seems like most of them guys just have a cocky attitude towards their fans and fellow competitors. I don't know this first hand, but its just the way it seems.

Wired
07-07-2004, 05:15 PM
whats more entertaining?

the guy that gets done with his run and says: yea course is good, tricks felt good, glad to be here

or

HELL YEA, OUT HERE RIPPING IT UP SHOWING ALL THESE FOOLS UP, and then proceeds to pump the crowd up?

people want to be entertained :macho

Pappy
07-07-2004, 05:23 PM
lol...i met a few of them after a show and they called me sir:( it made me feel old:mad:

anyone who does that stuff needs a cocky attitude...and its well deserved:p

rollie
07-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Wired
whats more entertaining?

the guy that gets done with his run and says: yea course is good, tricks felt good, glad to be here

or

HELL YEA, OUT HERE RIPPING IT UP SHOWING ALL THESE FOOLS UP, and then proceeds to pump the crowd up?

people want to be entertained :macho

yeah.....deegans the man on bikes!

Mofo Racing
07-07-2004, 09:23 PM
I don't like him personally
just my opinion
He's always like " yea man, Im the best there is, was, and ever will be. I won a supercross so Im the best there is. I just got bored with racing so I went freestyle. Im the man, the myth, the legend. Im Brian Deegan."

Im more of a 199 fan myself.

If your into that dirtbike thing.

urb'nyouthfilms
07-07-2004, 09:24 PM
I've always been a fan of them since the old days but now ive kinda lost interest because im more into quads. What i really think should happen is that they should have a metal mulisha quad group!!!:eek2:

JUSTINcredible
07-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by urb'nyouthfilms
I've always been a fan of them since the old days but now ive kinda lost interest because im more into quads. What i really think should happen is that they should have a metal mulisha quad group!!!:eek2:

I think there is one with a diffrent name..... BOMB SQUAD:macho :blah:

Bretmd94
07-07-2004, 09:44 PM
I like the metal mulisha. I like them a lot more than Pastrana, he comes of as some spoiled kid that doesnt cuss and trys hard in school. I hate those kids. I would much rather be the tatted out loud mouth badass. :macho

urb'nyouthfilms
07-07-2004, 09:53 PM
I think there is one with a diffrent name..... BOMB SQUAD

i know that smart*****, im talking about just making some of the squad riders and some other riders members of the mulisha to to ride as a group and have metal mulisha stickers on there quad and shi*t.

Juggalo
07-08-2004, 01:36 AM
im not the biggest fan of them. the whole im a bad *** with spikes that wears black seems a little played out to me. i'm sure their cool guys and i would love to meet em..specially after what jon was sayin about them to me a couple nights ago but i dunno. its cool to be doin your own thing i guess but they just never really tickled my fancy too much.

rollie
07-08-2004, 08:43 AM
quote from ulitmate X the movie...:p

the kid that gets strait A's looks up to pastrana the kid in detention looks up to the mulisha...:devil:

TheFontMaster
07-08-2004, 09:36 AM
I really like watching the metal mulisha, degan and metzger are the best in the sport right now. But I'd say Tommy Clowers is my favorite rider, because he doesnt put so much emfasis (sp) on the back flip.

07-08-2004, 11:12 AM
i like them they are pretty cool but like the person above me said i like clowers hes my favorite dirtbike guy but with quads its dana creech

hessianmx111
07-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I really like watching the metal mulisha, degan and metzger are the best in the sport right now. But I'd say Tommy Clowers is my favorite rider, because he doesnt put so much emfasis (sp) on the back flip.
no my friend nate adams is the best in the sport right now;)

roostin_dale
07-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12

the kid that gets strait A's looks up to pastrana the kid in detention looks up to the mulisha...:devil:

I remember that....but i get detention about every day and I don't like the Mulisha!

rollie
07-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
I remember that....but i get detention about every day and I don't like the Mulisha!

lmao...i do:o :p

fastblaster2002
07-08-2004, 05:27 PM
i personally dont care for pastrana one bit

i love the metal mulisha...theyre the big boys of freestyle

im kinda sick of the flip...but they make it so much better

deegan and pastrana both did the same stuff and pastrana won...his wasnt even that good (360) but since he is pastrana he won...i hate the guy...but love the mulisha

Wired
07-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by fastblaster2002
deegan and pastrana both did the same stuff and pastrana won...his wasnt even that good (360) but since he is pastrana he won...i hate the guy...but love the mulisha

did you even watch the x-games??? travis's 360 that he landed was alot smoother and looked 10x better. Deegs still the man and got screwed but theres always this year.

roostin_dale
07-08-2004, 05:47 PM
did you even watch the x-games??? travis's 360 that he landed was alot smoother and looked 10x better. Deegs still the man and got screwed but theres always this year.

thats what I was gunna say. Deegan hardly even landed it!

Quad18star
07-08-2004, 05:54 PM
I think the impression that a lot of people get from the Mulisha , is that their are just a bunch of punks . Like people said , they have the " we dont care" attitude towards everything , including their fans . Im sure they are a great bunch of guys , but I in my opinion these guys give Motocross a bad rap . I used to love watching FMX , but now it's all about the flip .... they played it out too much , now it's boring . I have a feeling QFMX is gunna catch on big for a few years , then die off like FMX is right now . You see one flip , you've seen them all . Just my .02

Tantal
07-08-2004, 06:13 PM
The M/M guys do their own thing and don't care what anyone else thinks, which is cool.

Deegan got screwed at the last X-Games, his run was clearly better, yet the judges opted to give the foam pit king the win (big surprise there :rolleyes:

TheFontMaster
07-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
thats what I was gunna say. Deegan hardly even landed it!

But if I remember corectly degan landed it on the first try, it took Pastrana 2 tryies.

And does anyone know when the X-Games are on this year?

Tantal
07-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
But if I remember corectly degan landed it on the first try, it took Pastrana 2 tryies.

And does anyone know when the X-Games are on this year?

That's correct. Also, I believe Pastrami's time was up when he made the 360*.

hessianmx111
07-08-2004, 07:23 PM
neither deegan or pastrana should have won x last year, the gold should have went to nate adams he had the flip off the 45 ft kickers,the 75 ft comp ramps,had all the huge tricks,and rode silky smooth.deegans 360 didnt count in his run and the rest of his run wasnt that great, pastranas run really wasnt that great either and he even crashed during his run and since when can you crash in a run and win X??? then the 360 he landed which was the biggest trick he had shouldnt have counted. but oh well theres always this years X. go nate and bryan dowdy:blah:

fastblaster2002
07-08-2004, 09:08 PM
yeah pastrana crashed and then did his after time was up...oh well i still think the M/M kicks some major arse

07-08-2004, 09:13 PM
did you even watch the x-games??? travis's 360 that he landed was alot smoother and looked 10x better. Deegs still the man and got screwed but theres always this year. No it wasnt. Travis' first 360 was worse than Deeg's, but then the buzzer rang and travis wanted to go for it again so he did a perfect one.....like 15 seconds after the buzzer, but it still counted 'cause he's Pastrana.

The Metal Mulisha are ruining FMX by turning it into the WWF. I want to see freestyle, not a circus. Screw the BS, Mulisha and do some damn tricks!!!!!

TheFontMaster
07-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
but it still counted 'cause he's Pastrana.

Not to start flaming here, but no matter what sport in the X-Games the judges usualy dont mind if the person goes over the time limmit. I've seen judges do this all time, it's not just because it's pastrana.

INFANTRY RACING
07-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Tantal

Deegan got screwed at the last X-Games, his run was clearly better, yet the judges opted to give the foam pit king the win (big surprise there :rolleyes:

pretty sure the mulisha has a foam pit too. pastrana is way smother than deegan and looks all around better.

deegan and the mulisha used to be hard core metal and now they just look like wiggers.

"weeded", Brian deegan

Juggalo
07-08-2004, 11:53 PM
deegans run was a 3rd place for sure. maybe second since pastrana crashed. whoever said adams should have won was right. his run was DEAD ON. flawless and awesome. he should have walked away with gold for sure. pastrana if he had landed it he would have deserved the gold but he crashed and as a judge you have to mark down a crash no matter if the trick is a heel clicker or the craziest new trick there is. one of the judges from there got on a forum a while ago and said that they didnt count pastranas second 360 which i dont beleieve cuz as good as his run was he shouldnt have won with that crash. pastrana had the perfect run except for the crash. adams should have had gold.

Bretmd94
07-09-2004, 12:22 AM
I have a question....

Why do they call it a 360 whip?

All it looks like to me is a back flip with a tail whip. Everyone seems to think its a back flip with a 360.

Im sure its a pain to pull off, but I feel they give it too much credit.

As for you john, being a dirt bike rider also, the back flip on a quad is more impressive to me still.

fastblaster2002
07-09-2004, 08:34 AM
if you watch a perfectly executed one it is a 360...

nate is a very good ride and im getting sick of the backflip show...its getting old IMO

400grl
07-09-2004, 11:15 AM
I like the oldschool MM - I don't think I like the newer guys.......you have to give them respect, even if you don't like how they present themselves, though......and I always have fun watching Deegan ride - he is definately entertaining! :)

I'm sure they would be cool to hang out with once they realized you werent' trying to impress them, be a poser, or mooch off of their celebrity status! :)

Mxjunkie
07-09-2004, 11:24 AM
deegans west coast choppers cr250 bike is amazing:eek2: the metal mulisha is probaly one of my fav freestyle groups out there, there style is awesome and they allways get the crowd pumped

hond_rider52
07-09-2004, 06:00 PM
the m/m espicaly deggan knows how to get the pumped, thats why i like them. they just dont seem to give a fu*k.

i dont like patrana because he like a sunday school kid. hes always giving everyone props and always looks surprised when he wins a comp. i realy hated it about 2 or 3 years ago when he was unmatched in freestyle

tator
07-14-2004, 11:00 PM
thare cool:cool: :D

AZblaster44
07-14-2004, 11:50 PM
The "360 flip" deegan won big air with was nothing more than a whiped out back flip.. I dont care who you are you can't argue that if you've actually watched the video of it... I don't know about the first one he tried, I dont remember it lol... but pastranas second one is the only true 360 flip ive seen and can actually remember...

I'm not a big fan of the MM as a whole, alot of the ***** they did that was MM related in the crusty show was retarded....

I'm a big fan of nate adams, and the main reason for that is he hasnt got cought up in to much of the bull**** yet.... theres alot of other riders that someone new to freestyle wouldnt even know who they are that id chose as a favorite before pastrana or deegan

bignorm
07-23-2004, 07:44 AM
i think they are a good group but i think its gay that they rename all of the tricks people have allready invented.

-josh

SRH
07-30-2004, 09:52 PM
yeah yeah i remember ...jon was like deegan and them are ***s now look

anyhow deegan isnt what u see on tv, and his tv personality is just gay... the only guys i like are twitch,morrison and beau manley, ronnie faisst seems pretty funny too..

linkogle and twitch and colin morrsion are my fav riders..metal mulisha wouldnt be spelled like that if it wasnt for illiterate larry writing on him and deegans bikes with a crayon...but im glad he left the metal mulisha, hes the only one who stays true..

SRH
07-30-2004, 09:58 PM
pastrana is the best rider out there...no one can do everything as good as him... even deegan admitted it, nate adams and those no name guys are good as hell but they just blend in with the "ramp kids" so no one really cares about them, metal mulisha are unique and interesting...ifma riders and stuff are supergood but no one really cares because they all look and act the same

raptor146
07-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Come on guys you got to love Ronnie Renner and his mad dance skillz!

Im making a perdiction and say Nate wins moto X and beats Pastrana. pastrana takes second and Deegan third.

ny300exrider
07-31-2004, 09:00 AM
nate adams is my favorite mxer. hes low key, isnt all hyped up and isnt a bigshot, and can pull the tricks smoother than anyone.

HtFoxChick
07-31-2004, 09:10 AM
nate adams is my favorite mxer. hes low key, isnt all hyped up and isnt a bigshot, and can pull the tricks smoother than anyone.

I remember my bros talking about how smooth Nate is and how good he is. Jon really likes him alot and hopes he can pull it off this year at the Xgames. ( By the way, did I tell you I was going to the games?):D

SRH
07-31-2004, 10:49 AM
i hope twitch wins..something

raptor146
07-31-2004, 11:49 AM
Sweet i didnt know Jon and Dereks sis was on here.

SRH
07-31-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by raptor146
Sweet i didnt know Jon and Dereks sis was on here.

haha now she has to be prepared for this....

"whats ur aim mines chazeyfly69superstar44 im me sometime;) "

TheFontMaster
07-31-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by raptor146
Come on guys you got to love Ronnie Renner and his mad dance skillz!

Im making a perdiction and say Nate wins moto X and beats Pastrana. pastrana takes second and Deegan third.

In moto x I think degan will be second and pastrana 3rd. For big air I'm goin mad mike will win, degan will set second, and idk who i think would win 3rd.

raptor146
07-31-2004, 05:48 PM
Is mad mike even in it?

nacsEX
08-07-2004, 02:04 AM
as for the mulisha, they're very entertaining but they seem like d!cks to me, they don't seem like the type of people i'd hang out with

redracer
08-08-2004, 01:15 AM
pastrana is def. the cleanest, smoothest rider there is. i dont like deegan at all he seem like a lil beotch. nate adams kicks ***** too. the only guy from the metal mulisha that i like is metzger. but even he isnt as good as 199

cooper505
08-08-2004, 01:44 PM
dude they sucked *** last night at the xgames. whats the deal??

SRH
08-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by cooper505
dude they sucked *** last night at the xgames. whats the deal??

no one ever said they were good, twitch and ox are prob the best riders in the mulisha, too bads they didnt enter the fmx

ramp rida 55
08-13-2004, 03:42 PM
brian dowdy kicks *** and drake mcelroy:devil: the m/m is alright deegan kinda sucks at tricks except for the big stuff. watch his run and hes all sketchy and non extended compared to the other riders

SRH
08-13-2004, 11:04 PM
i liked adams until i heard id like to thank the great lord jesus christ, same with dowdy, there so religous, i mean i idndt see jesus out there doing 360s on nates bike

86350x
08-15-2004, 07:54 PM
I like em, I wanna see more of Larry Linkogel though.

MxBlaster2x
08-17-2004, 06:50 PM
Nate Adams Should Have Won Last Year, But Travis Did Land The 360 Flip, So They went ahead and Awarded him The Gold...On the Other hand If you look At Deegans 360 Flip from last year that won him best Trick, There is no way that i would call that a 360 flip it more like he turned his handlebars in the Air n they called it a 360 Flip, If you look at Pastrana's his are tweeked the Hell out...

On the other Hand If you were watching X-Games this Year Pastrana even told Everyone that Nate Adams Got screwed last year at X-Games.. But thats just my oppinion and Everyone is entitled to there own oppinion..