PDA

View Full Version : couple jokes for the ladies

diesel-mech
07-07-2004, 06:03 AM
A guy has to watch his daughter for the afternoon, He takes her with him to get his hair cut. He sits her on a chair and gives her a snack to keep her occupied. A couple minutes into the hair cut she drops her snack on the floor. The barber says "Carefull honey, your going to get hair on your twinky" the little girl answer back "I know and I'm getting Boobies too!":devil:

A little girl is running around the neighborhood telling everyone she sees her name is "Mr. Johnsons daughter". Her mother calls her over and says "Will you stop telling everyone your name is Mr. Johnsons daughter! your name is Stacey Johnson. Now go get ready for sunday school". An hour later in sunday school a new bible school teacher comes into the room and sees little Stacey. The teachers says "I know you, your Mr. Johnsons daughter right?" The little girl quickly replies "Yes... but mommy says I'm not!"

Thought some of you would get a kick out of those.:devil: And please note that no childeren were harmed in the creation of these jokes!:blah:

trick450r
07-07-2004, 07:32 AM
almost funny diesel-mech:blah:

dpizz450
07-07-2004, 11:09 AM
lol it took me a lil while to get both of them but they were pretty funny

Mxjunkie
07-07-2004, 11:50 AM
lol, pretty funny once i got what the twinkie one ment

Sportrax10
07-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Haha! Hope you dont mind if I repeat that first one...:bandit: