PDA

View Full Version : Eyeball Arms, PEP & Ohlins Shocks; Plastics

soilworker
07-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Ok, now I've finally came to my conclusion. Sale is not going well so instead of taking a huge loss I'm bringing the machine back to XC setup and possibly stock. Below will be a list of parts and in one case, exchange.

Eyeball Eng. C'Dale A-arms, I was told +2 but the company told me they'd have to be +2.5. This was my race set. (Other was stolen) They have even less run time than those did though. Will include brand new ASR tie rods and fresh ball joints. Everything ready to mount and everything's already been done. No need to replace bushings or anything.
$400 shipped

PEP Limited Mass Shocks: Triple rate adjustable w/remote rez. I'll give you the brackets and mounts for the rez's too. Rebuilt and have very low hours. Great condition and the sweetest MX shocks I've ever owned. They match the above arms but were originally from a 250R on +3 arms, 180-200lbs but they feel much lighter than that. I weigh 150 and they're perfect on the C'Dale.
$650 shipped

Blaze Ohlins C'Dale front shocks: Dual rate, dual adjust piggyback rez. Will sell them w/the exchange of other C'Dale shocks. Possibly Speed or old Cannibal Ohlins. NO ARVINS or Honda shocks. These will fit a 400EX, 250R, Z/KFX, DVX, Raptor, and more though. (Just want some stocks for now to sell it.)
$515 shipped or $450 + your old shocks

Silver USA C'Dale plastics. Race cut w/basic use but still in pretty good condition and look great. # Plate not included.
$250 + shipping. (IS THIS REASONABLE? {Don't know the value})

A pic of the basic parts is below but rear plastics are not in picture. Nothing wrong w/them, just didn't want to bother switching the rear plastics for the pic. You can see a-arms and PEP's though.
http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=57840