PDA

View Full Version : A Way Not Ot Get Scammed?

Rebelrider4OOex
07-06-2004, 11:06 AM
i found this guy on ebay who ws trying to sell a yfz450 with peps shocks and hipers and stuff for only 3500 bucks so i told him if he lived close id drive to get it because i dont want to get a piece of chit that dont run or doesnt have all the good parts it should. Also that seemed extremly low for a price then he wrote me back and said he lives in greese but he cantfinsh paying of the qaud and if he dont sell it the bank will take it and sell it so he said he woul rather sell it and make some monye off of itso i asked him how will i know the quad wil not be broke and will have all the part it sayd it will come with and he said he will pay trhe shipping and if i odnt like what i reviced in the first 5 days i can send it back if i pay shipping for a full refund but my real question is , is there any type of biling mythod i could use that he could get my money intill afteri reviced the quad so that way i dont get ripped off?:confused:i wouldnt buy it i was j.w

Atreyu
07-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Send him all of your money in an envelope.

dpizz450
07-06-2004, 11:21 AM
you are a freakin idiot if u buy that.........hmm.....low price....different country.....notice anything :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I-7
07-06-2004, 11:23 AM
wow.. dont buy it....doesnt get anymore obvious then that :eek:

Punk'd
07-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Wtf if I got punk'd to one of those ebay scams id freaking find the dude who did that 2 me n make him say hes sorry n give me my hard earned pennys back:mad: :grr:

Pappy
07-06-2004, 11:49 AM
this ebay scam has been around for what...the last YEAR:confused: you'd think ebay would figure it out IF this guy has been reported

Toadz400
07-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Wtf if I got punk'd to one of those ebay scams id freaking find the dude who did that 2 me n make him say hes sorry n give me my hard earned pennys back:mad: :grr:

WOA! Do you really think you'd go as far as making him say SORRY? Wow...I think I would do more than make him say sorry;) .

Pappy, it sucks when you see these scams because eBay is gay and will only let you report them if you have bought something from them. So it's only until someone gets ripped off, can they be reported.

Pappy
07-06-2004, 01:27 PM
could you imagine him ripping off someone that would take a trip to greece and wax him:D

Toadz400
07-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
could you imagine him ripping off someone that would take a trip to greece and wax him:D

Or worse yet, someone that would make him say he's sorry?!

Nah, if I got ripped off like that I would definately make a trip to Greece. Of course I would have to find some way to get the torturing devices past the security guards...screw it, I'll beat him the old fashioned way. Has anyone ever been punched by brass knuckles?:D I want to get some of those...

Pappy
07-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Or worse yet, someone that would make him say he's sorry?!

Nah, if I got ripped off like that I would definately make a trip to Greece. Of course I would have to find some way to get the torturing devices past the security guards...screw it, I'll beat him the old fashioned way. Has anyone ever been punched by brass knuckles?:D I want to get some of those...

i wouldnt make the trip...id make a call:bandit:

Pappy Corleone:macho

devildriver422
07-06-2004, 01:44 PM
SCAM-theres a group of ppl that will buy stuff rly expensive from u or sell it cheap n there checks r no good n its all **** do NOT do it

416exmx
07-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Send him all of your money in an envelope.

Along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope so he can send you the quad back in it...

haha, if its too good to be true, then it's FRAUD!!!!

Rebelrider4OOex
07-06-2004, 11:12 PM
[

haha, if its too good to be true, then it's FRAUD!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

yup i would never sned they ddue my money to greese i was just wonderin if there was a way that u could get the quad before he chases the i dont have money for that chit anywaysi just boght a new 400ex a few monthes ago