PDA

View Full Version : oh boy our own section!!!!!!

gump
07-06-2004, 10:11 AM
i was hoping harlen would make this happen.. now if we can get harlen to do our points and stuff we'll be good to go..:devil:

Pappy
07-06-2004, 10:17 AM
yeah the new layout is awesome! very organized!

Sportrax10
07-06-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
yeah the new layout is awesome! very organized!
I really like the new layout... Im sure we will have plenty of people that will do some of their own coverage at their own local harescrambles/ tracks... I know when I get a truck and license ill be out either racing or getting coverage!:macho

Bonnie Cook
07-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Harlen is so GOOD to us. I want to thank him for putting us up a MID EAST Secion. Just to let everyone know, the website is being updated with points and pictures as we speak!!!

Admin
07-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Bonnie Hamrick
Harlen is so GOOD to us. I want to thank him for putting us up a MID EAST Secion. Just to let everyone know, the website is being updated with points and pictures as we speak!!!

Anything for you Bonnie:D

Everyone appericiates what you do, and your series deserved it own section. I look forward to seeing your race reports.

gump
07-06-2004, 10:15 PM
thanks again harlen!!!
Bonnie you know i'm messing with ya, i have no chance of winning the points the way i'm riding, just some of us really get into this.. i'd be happy to help out on your site if you'd like..