PDA

View Full Version : washougal, washington

daddio
07-06-2004, 06:59 AM
top gun at washougal labor day weekend. get on a team now. Devol is very friendly towards quads, and the classes are baised on rider skill not machine kind or size. and kids under 16 can ride big quads, if they can handle them. atv classes : pro, intermediate, jr. , beginner.
more info here:http://www.devolracing.com/PRO/topgun/topgun.htm

daddio
07-07-2004, 07:19 AM
come on, any locals going to this one?

AndreS
07-08-2004, 01:51 AM
i plan to go, i just need to find a team to be on.

Raptorchick
07-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Loki and I will be there.
AndreS, you may want to try Brothers Power Sports. They only have two guys on the team so far. That's who Loki's racing for this year.

ThumPIN_450R
07-08-2004, 09:17 PM
I'll go and I'll try to get jake to come but it's football season and he don't like racing during football and we will probably need a team to ride on I can't believe the huffmans are letting quads on the track the really don't like us quaders

JOEX
07-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Why must teams be sponsored by a business?

QuadJunkies
07-09-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Why must teams be sponsored by a business? Sounds a bit like the Dealers Challenge race we had this spring...but our race you didint need to be on a team you could race reguardless just different scoring on points.

daddio
07-12-2004, 07:00 AM
the huffman's won't have much to do with the race. Ted DeVol is running the top gun.
I think you have to be a business to have a team, because individuals usually can't get 14 riders for a team. If you can, just talk to your local shop,(or any other business owner) and just use their name and split the cost ($150) of the team entry between thew riders.
call Holtz racing products. I hear he wants to have a team and needs riders.
it is like your dealers challenge. alot of people go to this race, so and they want it to run as smoothly as possible, so you must pre-register. don't try and just go there and expect to race.
this may be the last time anybody (except pro's) will be able to ride washougal, so I encourage you to sign up and go.
we are trying to get an "open" quad class set up so those who want to can ride two classes. and we are also trying to include a 0-90 quad class also.

QuadJunkies
07-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by daddio
the huffman's won't have much to do with the race. Ted DeVol is running the top gun.
I think you have to be a business to have a team, because individuals usually can't get 14 riders for a team. If you can, just talk to your local shop,(or any other business owner) and just use their name and split the cost ($150) of the team entry between thew riders.
call Holtz racing products. I hear he wants to have a team and needs riders.
it is like your dealers challenge. alot of people go to this race, so and they want it to run as smoothly as possible, so you must pre-register. don't try and just go there and expect to race.
this may be the last time anybody (except pro's) will be able to ride washougal, so I encourage you to sign up and go.
we are trying to get an "open" quad class set up so those who want to can ride two classes. and we are also trying to include a 0-90 quad class also. Wish I had the money and time I would come!!!! And Im sure my Daughter would race for someone if needed on her 90...Have fun !!!!:)

daddio
07-14-2004, 07:05 AM
DeVol has added a "quad open" class to the Top Gun for all of those who want to run a second class. it will be on his web site soon. just sighn up for it with your dealer now.
the class will be open for all levels of riders.
I think he will add a pee-wee quad class also, if enough people contact him soon enough.