PDA

View Full Version : Tractor Project....Need Input....

CowsBitePeople
07-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Ok Im bored so i wanna see what u peoples think of my idea....

I have an Olldd Toro500 Ride on lawn mower i removed the deck from and motor because it was shot painted it all black with a white racing stripe, it has a mini hood scoop too:p the thing is soo tiny for a ride on,I also have a rolling chassis 86 honda 200s quad, Im Fabricating the front a arms onto a custom frame that will mount under the tractor hood and body so it will have front suspension and quad tires, the custom frame under the hood will hold an 86 yamaha yz490 powerhouse:eek2: as soon as i put a new piston and rings in it. I will also take the rear swinger off the quad frame and axle and such to have rear suspension and quad tires so i can use it to go riding lol....I have all the throttle and clutch controls designed everything is planned out it should work pretty good, the frame will be strengthened also, so let me know what u guys think?when its done i think people will cry when i beat their quads with my tractor:blah:

JJWB023
07-05-2004, 10:44 PM
sounds cool, have fun and good luck with the project

btw i havent seen you on here in a while

CowsBitePeople
07-05-2004, 10:49 PM
Yeah i havent been on in a while:ermm: kinda missed this place....I got tired of some of the people on here, so i took a break before I completly flipped and got myself banned;)