PDA

View Full Version : Trade quad for dirtbike?

Yamaha350x
07-05-2004, 01:49 PM
I want to trade one of my quads..

1997 Honda 300EX that has many mods on it and is in nice shape. I will list mods and pics if anyone is interested.

2000 Yamaha Warrior that has many mods on it and is in nice shape. I will list mods and pics if anyone is interested.

I would like to trade for a XR250R 2000 or newer..

KciN
07-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Hey, I see you want to trade a quad for a dirtbike... Thought I'd put this up in the air;

I have a 2001 XR 80 (Purchased it 1 day used, Owner of local bike shop took family up north with the bike for a day)
Great Condition, hardly used.. I probably only filled up the tank 15 times or less. Not sure ifyour looking for something this small though..

Thanks

Yamaha350x
07-07-2004, 09:57 PM
No, Im looking for something bigger..Thanks anyways

theozman82
07-10-2004, 09:17 AM
This i what i have This is a 1999 KTM MXC dirt bike It is in great condition. The plastic has some minor scratches and the exhaust has some dents The following are the only parts that have put on:
Fork Seals
Renthal Handlebars
Renthal Front Sprocket
There is a brand new pair of renthal handle bars, brand new rear tire, a front tire that has had one track run on it bought off of ebay, there is a set of front wheel bearings, there is a set of grips, there is a brand new front brake lever still in package, there is also a 2 clutch levers it has all of the original books on the bike including the book on the motor the book on the maintance and the book on the frame, there is also a chest protector
If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 719-429-3487 ANYTIME or email me at jkosborne@charter.net if you would like pictures there is a link below by the way my name is Ken http://community.webshots.com/user/theozman82 i am interested in the 300ex if you could send pictures that would be great and a description of the ex and a location would be great thanks again