PDA

View Full Version : Will pay to ride.

cheetah
07-05-2004, 08:14 AM
I am just about at the point I will pay someone to go riding with me. I can't find anyone around here that wants to ride anymore. I'm always looking to ride on weekends and in the afternoons, but no one will go with me. Today is my first day off in about 2 months and I can't find anyone to ride. The only riding I've done this year is what riding I have done at GNCCs. Who wants to ride, I'll cover your expenses minus food.:o

Seriously though, anyone live in the London, Ky area that might want to ride some this summer?

busch light
07-05-2004, 11:14 AM
what kinda places you got to ride over that way, we used to ride over at livingston, that was before all my riding buddys got p*ssy whooped, or gave up riding

cheetah
07-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Not a whole lot really. Mostly private land, but most of it has now turned to log jobs this year. We have D&K over in Manchester, but I've only been there once. I never made it to Livingston before they closed it down, but I heard it was awesome.

Cody_300ex
07-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by cheetah
Not a whole lot really. Mostly private land, but most of it has now turned to log jobs this year. We have D&K over in Manchester, but I've only been there once. I never made it to Livingston before they closed it down, but I heard it was awesome.

How far are you from westeren KY??? I live in paducah. I dont know if you would want to ride with a 13 year old anyways. But i would love to ride/meet anybody from exriders!

400exrider555
07-05-2004, 12:13 PM
if you can get me out there ill go with yah :D

Pappy
07-05-2004, 12:17 PM
offer rico some money, or beer. he will do anything for money:p :(

Syrus
07-05-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Hes got a child on the way, bribe him with babysitting sessions or possibly some baby food ? :eek:

cheetah
07-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
How far are you from westeren KY??? I live in paducah. I dont know if you would want to ride with a 13 year old anyways. But i would love to ride/meet anybody from exriders!

Hey wouldn't bother me as long as the ride, but I'm just about as far as you can get from there about 30 min. from where Ky, Tn, and Va all meet

cheetah
07-05-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

I doubt I can pay Rico to come here it's a dry county!:eek:

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS A DRY COUNTY IN KENTUCKY!!!!!.

Rip_Tear
07-05-2004, 07:29 PM
Cheetah I have the same problems, the first time in 2 weeks I have ridden with anyone was this past Saturday... not bad, but it was only for like 1 hr... I am lucky if I even see any of my buddies during the week, let alone on a weekend... Its horrible, I have an MX track and no one to ride on it with... Good luck finding someone to ride with, hope your luck is better then mine.

quadracer511
07-05-2004, 07:54 PM
i got the same prob if u can get here or pay for me to come there ull never stop ridin i no i wont