PDA

View Full Version : Seat Roller???

InsAyneROostin
07-05-2004, 03:06 AM
Okay, last time I hit the dunes I took my seat off to pop open my airbox to put on an outerwears. And one of the rubber seat rollers on those little pieces welded onto the frame, behind the gas tank was gone! I have no clue how it came off or anything but, is there any way I can get a new one? or another one at least? It's gouging the crap out of the plastic that holds the seat onto the bike..Oh and the pieces on the headlight assembly where the screws thread into them, so that they stay in place are loose and wiggly. is there any way to fix that too? I tried tightening the screw and adding a washer to reduce space but still doesn't work. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Sorry for the long post!

Sparkrider #1:confused:

K_Fulk
07-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Go get one from a dealer. And next time put a hole in the end of it and put a xip tie around it so you wont lose anymore.

Sandsjbyz22
07-05-2004, 01:19 PM
T.M. Design Works makes a set that actually bolt on but the zip ty method will also work.

InsAyneROostin
07-09-2004, 09:07 PM
What is there website? I'd like to take a look at what they have going. Thanks.

Sparkrider #1

InsAyneROostin
07-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Could you possibly show me a pic of what the zip-ty method looks like? I'm not sure I exactly know what you mean. Thanks a lot for the help.

Sparkrider #1

InsAyneROostin
07-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Bump

K_Fulk
07-10-2004, 07:30 PM
Here is how to zip ty them on , just poke a hole in the end. If you wanted to you could stick a bolt through it with a washer on both ends. I see no reason to get a tm designworks roller when this is almost free as long as you havent lost yours already. Even the factory ones are cheap though.

ReconRider25
07-11-2004, 08:30 AM
i thought i lost mine so i bought a new one from my dealer then after i put it on about a week later i found the original one stuck between the carb and the rubber flap.:p so now i got two.:o

Woodsrider
07-11-2004, 09:31 AM
Hmmmm, I havent had them on my ride as long as I've owned it. I never bothered to replace them because the seat is easier to get on with out them there.

lil400exman
07-11-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
Hmmmm, I havent had them on my ride as long as I've owned it. I never bothered to replace them because the seat is easier to get on with out them there.
ya but with them it does fit more snug and a little more flat.;) at least mine did.:confused: