PDA

View Full Version : What a crappy day

tkwarrior
07-04-2004, 10:37 PM
So I get on the rode about noon to head up to Muenster for a little afternoon ride. Well I was 30 minutes from my house and the side wall on my trailer blew out. So I limp the thing to the nearest place to pickup a trailer tire only for them to be closed. Well I finally got a tire by 2:30. After I slapped it on it was almost 3:00 so I went on back home and said screw the 2 hour drive.

I unload the bike at home and put the car & trailer up. So I crank the bike and head over to the new homes still being built too do some donuts. I'm coming back and blip the throttle for the neighborhood kids and the R stood strait up. Well the stock rear bumper bent and destroyed my tail light. So after I stand it back up I dig out the ton of dirt stuck in the tail pipe and kick it 20 times before it fires back up.

Then the police show up because my neighbor hates the noise. But her kids and husband where shooting off fireworks which is ok. Anyway since I was already back on my property he didn't do anything but ask me too keep the noise down.

Anyway I sure hope tomorrow is a better day.

WhiteBros400ex
07-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Yea i always have crappy days with ridding cause my niehgbors dont like me and just want to a cause a problem even if my quad is stock the cops come out but they cant ever do anything. It just gets old having them come:grr:

04'400ex'er
07-04-2004, 11:35 PM
I live in the country and have 200 acres I ride on and alot of loser neighbors that always call the cops on me for my KX125 being too loud.In the country.I have had the cops called on me motorcycle related 13 times. How gay???

trick450r
07-05-2004, 07:07 AM
My neighbors know they cant do **** so they dont bother...it just wastes tax payers money getting the cops out!

440ex kid
07-05-2004, 10:36 AM
My road is about three miles long and has a total of 9 houses on the whole street. And almost everyone has a quad or dirt bike and the cops dont bother anyone. So its pretty cool where I live

TCracin440ex
07-05-2004, 12:09 PM
cops dont bother with me either...ive got an aftermarket pipe on my biek in which soon im ditching to get a TC exhaust....my buddy has a raptor with an R-4 on it thats been cut....so thats loud as hell...my other buddy has a t-4 thats loud....and none of my neighbors care....i think 1 reason is because the kid that lives across the street is 7 years old and rides and kfx 80 and he rides w/ me and the boys all the time

07-05-2004, 03:40 PM
u guys are lucky the cops have quads so every holiday or once every 3 weeks thell go top all the local ridin spots on quads but if ur local and not bein a arse thell let u go

07-05-2004, 03:43 PM
the cops say police on them and have huge racks but they just recently upgraded to 400s and the 1 guy still rides a utility hes the arse ill get stopped well il stop for them and the 2 guys will be like nice quad and the arse well come over hell go TAKE OFF UR HELMET then once i say my last name and stuff they let me go