PDA

View Full Version : exriders uxbridge ride!!!!!

rollie
07-04-2004, 10:28 PM
ok me and parrella450 have orginized this and its 30 bucks to ride ALL DAY!!

its going to be august 14th so you have sometime to invite everyone and get ready!!

we hope to see you there if you have any questions you can PM me or parrella450

uxbridge website....uxbridgemxpark.com (http://uxbridgemxpark.com)

hope to see you there:) :macho

Parrella450
07-04-2004, 10:33 PM
yea yea the more the merrier lol we want it to b mostly quads so the track will b sweet...

EX 80
07-05-2004, 06:52 AM
I'd go but sundays are the only good day for me to ride.

Tantal
07-05-2004, 07:21 AM
I'll try to make it.

Parrella450
07-05-2004, 02:23 PM
i dont think this is gonna work out...u see the new rules and regulations? u have to go through tech inspectioin...must have numbers on ur bike...ball ended levers and exhuast packin..and u have to have a helmet, goggles, gloves, pants, riding boots and if under 18 a chest protector...so i dont think its gonna happen cuz im not buying a chest protector jus to go there

theTman
07-05-2004, 02:39 PM
ill try to go... hopefully ill have brakes and my nerfs on by then.. haha

rollie
07-05-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Parrella450
i dont think this is gonna work out...u see the new rules and regulations? u have to go through tech inspectioin...must have numbers on ur bike...ball ended levers and exhuast packin..and u have to have a helmet, goggles, gloves, pants, riding boots and if under 18 a chest protector...so i dont think its gonna happen cuz im not buying a chest protector jus to go there

nah....i last time i went there i was supposed to have numbers on my bike they just tell you to bring them next time and i also dont have a chest protector....and they didnt say anything....it might be different now tho:)

Parrella450
07-05-2004, 07:38 PM
yea idk check out the new tech inspection list and rules....i guess there makin all there new rules cuz hte town is tryin to shut the track down.

muff
07-06-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Parrella450

all of this stuff you should have on anyways! chest protectors are not a bad idea...especially when there are a lot of people riding. #s arent even $5 a pack and you just gotta slap em on your plastic.

i would be interested in going, and know a few other people who would want to go as well :D

FTR250Rnif
07-10-2004, 04:39 PM
hope fully Ill have a 440 by then but even if i dont the YZ still rips!