PDA

View Full Version : Psychics

Quad18star
07-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Who believes in them and who doesn't?? I am one that very skeptical about it and never believed in them until lastnigth when I met this girl that my friends know ... she slike 26 or soemthign and its the first time Ive ever met her. She started talkign about how she seen me in one of the card readings she was doing on one of my friends and she talked to em for about 2 hrs . Everything she said about me past was true , about my relationships , everything . She also told me about my future relationships and so on . This girl is pretty good at this stuff . She predicted my friend getting a job , predicted her sister having a miscarriage and then getting pregnant with twins and it happened . I was freaked out ...... so who else believes in these things ???

400exrules
07-04-2004, 10:11 PM
not me

LTandRaptorider
07-04-2004, 11:13 PM
I do... but I had my cards read a long time ago, not very much came true. I think I picked up more on her, than she did me... :p

batgeek
07-04-2004, 11:17 PM
ahhhh! great minds think alike :)

soooo Quad18star....didja git iner pants? ;)

LTandRaptorider
07-04-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
ahhhh! great minds think alike :)

soooo Quad18star....didja git iner pants? ;)

Ha! I was wondering the same thing!! I'll bet she predicted he'd want to, and slammed her knees shut. :p

course any woman could predict that. ;)

QuadJunkies
07-05-2004, 12:53 AM
thee are some I do believe in ..Like Sylvia Brown..She has solved some alot of unsolved murders and Ive seen some of her stuff and read some of her book.......Some of these "so called" phycics I dunno about. But Sylvia I do believe in

400exrules
07-05-2004, 01:16 AM
i believe that when i run outta food ill goto the supermarket...but thats as much as u can predict about me lol

Quad18star
07-05-2004, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Ha! I was wondering the same thing!! I'll bet she predicted he'd want to, and slammed her knees shut. :p

course any woman could predict that. ;) Man you guys are harsh ;) No she didn't predict I'd get in her pants , and even if she did I wouldnt touch it . Not even with Batgeeks wang .... but I'd for sure hit it with yours LtandRaptorier :blah: :devil:

QuadJunkies
07-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Man you guys are harsh ;) No she didn't predict I'd get in her pants , and even if she did I wouldnt touch it . Not even with Batgeeks wang .... but I'd for sure hit it with yours LtandRaptorier :blah: :devil: :eek: :o

LTandRaptorider
07-05-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Man you guys are harsh ;) No she didn't predict I'd get in her pants , and even if she did I wouldnt touch it . Not even with Batgeeks wang .... but I'd for sure hit it with yours LtandRaptorier :blah: :devil:

Well, then don't forget to hold on tight with both hands! ;)

Ryan
07-05-2004, 05:43 PM
I can't say I believe in any physics..... .Seems like a bunch of hocus pocus to me....

Rip_Tear
07-05-2004, 07:24 PM
To a point I beleive in this kinda stuff. Its pretty scary the stuff that happens when they predict it, but some of it is just a mind set, and luck.

Chanman420q
07-05-2004, 07:35 PM
the only thing that i believe in that nature is horoscopes. mine are scarey similiar to recent things that happen and i can always find something that hits the nail on the head with what it says

Pappy
07-05-2004, 07:44 PM
ok ill come clean here:(

i hadnt seen my mom since i was 5 (divorce, long story) anyway, i had moved out of the area and been married for a while when my wife got pregnant. to my knowledge, noone i knew ever talked with my mom, yet the day my son was born she called. she didnt know why she called she just had a strong feeling too. the only 4 family members that knew were with me at the hospital and never made a call, they didnt even have her #.

in 2002 i wrecked my quad, and my mom had left a message 2 hours after i had left for the track that she felt something was wrong and figured she'd call.

i had always had feelings about things, and alot of them came true. i never told anyone because i figured they would think i was batty. i geuss in some people intuition is valid...kinda freaky:huh

Quad18star
07-05-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Well, then don't forget to hold on tight with both hands! ;) HAHAHA ..... So just as you wrap both hands around it , is that when you wake up ??? :blah: ;) Just busting ya bro .

Pappy , I know of a few people that have had similar experiences . I believe some people just have that extra sense to feel these types of things . I strongly believe this girl is one of those types of people . I don't know how someone would be able to know all this stuff about me , without ever talking to me . I was freaked out , but was too interested in hearing what she had to say .

Pappy
07-05-2004, 07:52 PM
actually detectives use methods of deception when interogating a person , and you'd swear they knew that person thier whole life. in person perception is relatively easy if you pactice it enough.

remlapr
07-05-2004, 09:53 PM
I believe to some extent.