PDA

View Full Version : Piercing questoin?

steveatv3
07-04-2004, 09:46 PM
what is the smallest Guage you can get for your ear before it wont close any more? I hope someone on here can help me out

Right now i have a 10G and if there is somthing bigger i can put in wiht it still being able to close then i will do that or just get more done.

batgeek
07-04-2004, 09:54 PM
you might be able to get away with a 8g.

how old are you? do you cuts and stuff heal fast?

i've seen 6g holes close up on some people...mainly the skinny/high metabolism type folks.

steveatv3
07-04-2004, 09:56 PM
ya i heel pretty quick im 15. i think im going to keep my 10 and get my nipples done and just keepem at a 12

TheFontMaster
07-04-2004, 10:14 PM
Can you say OWW! lol

TheX1992
07-04-2004, 10:41 PM
I had my ears stretched to 5/8" and my cartledge stretched (not pierced, stretched lol) to 12g. Both healed up fine. NOT. Well my cartledge did. My old 5/8" are now 2g for life, but their slits like a cats eyes. If I had a time machine I would still be gimping now for doing that to myself. I can forever say goodbye to a decent job or anything where apperence matters. I met my fiance's parents tonight and well....not a good first impression. Don't listen to what people might say, THEY DON'T HEAL BACK, no matter who you are. Given a 6g can heal to a 20g again, don't test your luck.

If you are really going to do it, plan on having it the rest of your life, like a tattoo. Even 20g piercings are still noticable if you let them close up. Imagine a hole in your ear the size of a pencil eraser for the rest of your life.

Hope this helped :p

YFZ450Ridr
07-04-2004, 10:42 PM
dude why are u gonna pierce ur nips OUCH!!!!!!!! get ur butt cheecks pierced together like Steve-O did on Jackass

TheX1992
07-04-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
dude why are u gonna pierce ur nips OUCH!!!!!!!! get ur butt cheecks pierced together like Steve-O did on Jackass

Hey I had mine done! Hurt like hell. Hurt even more when some guy ripped one out giving me a titty twister!

Word of adivce, if people know you have them, that automatically gives them a reason to piss with them even more!

batgeek
07-04-2004, 10:52 PM
i never much cared for giving folks nipple piercings....that flesh is DENSE. no matter how much care you took while doing the pierce, you knew the person was experiencing quite a bit of pain.

another word of warning if you get them pierced, tape your nipples or wear a very tight fitting undershirt when ya go riding...the friction rubs from your jersey will make your nipples raw, then they get really sensitive(i mean REALLY sensitive) to the point that they annoy you.

LTandRaptorider
07-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Hmmm... all this talk about nipples is making mine sensitive. :p

nightrider05
07-04-2004, 11:22 PM
I read once that the largest you can go without having a permanent hole is 4g. Mine is currently stretched to that and if i let it go without and earing it almost completely closes up. Good luck

CowsBitePeople
07-04-2004, 11:36 PM
i had mine to a 5/8" and it closed back up i guess im lucky?

TCracin440ex
07-05-2004, 12:25 AM
if your brave enuff to get ya nips pierced....might as well get the jimmy done too....and prosper from that cuz all the fems love them....so i heard...and a tongue

i had my tongue done for a long *** kinda time...it didnt even hurt hell the next day i was eatin chicken from hardee's...and ive always heard that u cant eat for about a week...PSHH...

the only reason i took my stud outta my tongue because i had a crash on my 400ex at the mx track and when i wrecked i bit the stud and it fugged my teeth up...chipped 6 of my teeth bad..im not talkin about chip a corner off im talking about chip the whole entir top of the tooth off....

4gs for braces to fix my teeth before i got my tongue stud...and now 4gs wortha smile is fugged up....luckily ive got insurance and im gettin those 1s that broke caped off....so they will be fixed once again....i might get another stud in my tongue but imma get 1 of htem rubber balls and rubber stud because dental work is expensive

400exrules
07-05-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Hmmm... all this talk about nipples is making mine sensitive. :p

mmmmmmmm hardddd

YFZ450Ridr
07-05-2004, 01:45 AM
i say while we are all on the topic that we give our nipples a good pinch.;)

steveatv3
07-05-2004, 10:20 AM
alright thanks guys

i think im keeping my ears and thats it maybe get a few more done

fyffe23
07-05-2004, 11:11 AM
i had my ears out to a 0gauge healed up quick but i only let them go back to a 8gauge and im 15.