PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Weekend!

babycakes
07-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Hey, what's everyone doing this weekend? I unfortantely have to work the next 2 overnights but i was able to get my fun in the past 2 days up at a lake home with friends!
If anything crazy happens, post!! Watch out for the firecrakers!!
Later

Mxjunkie
07-04-2004, 05:49 PM
i spent my 4th on exriders all day :o

babycakes
07-04-2004, 05:51 PM
lol, that's allright though (i guess :( ) hehe, i spent it sleeping alot! now i have neices and family over here being real loud.. so that always a blast.... ya right.. haha.

LTandRaptorider
07-04-2004, 05:59 PM
I spent my day between screwing up putting my engine together, and coming on here to whine about it... nope, I have no life! :o :p

WOracing
07-04-2004, 06:09 PM
i sat on ps2 all day playing need for speed underground online....yup i have no life either:D

Mxjunkie
07-04-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I spent my day between screwing up putting my engine together, and coming on here to whine about it... nope, I have no life! :o :p

you forgot the cursing and the nieghbors telling their kids to come home :p

trick450r
07-04-2004, 07:22 PM
I spent the entire day with my dad putting my moms porsche 914 back together:rolleyes: acually it was alot of fun because when we are done we bring my car into the shop!!:blah:

redroost85
07-04-2004, 08:40 PM
I just got back from Virginia on Saturday after spending some time with some high school buds....and of course blowing off some TNT!:devil:

It is Sunday night and I just finished blowing off the rest of my stash....man I love the 4th!:D

Sportrax10
07-04-2004, 08:43 PM
I helped my grandfather move a canoe out of his shed, and loaded up firewood for somebody...:huh

Maybe my dad will buy some fireworks tomorrow... Think there all half price?:macho ??

WhiteBros400ex
07-04-2004, 09:38 PM
I spent mine at river front in wilmington de it was the worst fire works i have every seen.

400exrules
07-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Whole dang redneck family came over at about 1 for lunch and to visit and hang out. Me and my dad put a whole dang tarp out on my deck to shade it and wired up a fan and radio out there, and dont u f*ckin know it, as soon as someone gets here it starts to rain :mad: . So im runnin out grabin the radio and fan and tyin down our pool raft before it blows away, so i get inside soakin wet and turn around and my moms flowers blew off the picnic table.........so BACK out again i go :eek: , fun fun. AND TO TOP IT OFF......OUR POWER GOES OUT, and i mean NO ONE WAS HARDLY THERE YET :huh . it was hardly one o'clock. so my sister lit up like 5 million of her dead gum candles and a few hours later, after we all eat, the power comes on.....yes i know..........perfect timing :rolleyes:

So about 8:30pm we goto my aunts house cuz she lives close to where they shoot the town fireworks and we shot some fireworks that me and my dad went to get, i bought some artillery shells for $25 and they were WELL worth it. fun to light it and hear a big deep BOOOM and your aunt yellin and runnin away scared, lmfao we had some laughs.

well, i had a fun 4th :D , even though the weather didnt like us :o

LTandRaptorider
07-04-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
you forgot the cursing and the nieghbors telling their kids to come home :p

hehe! Up and down the row of townhouses I heard windows slamming shut! :p Even though I don't have kids, for some reason they always seem to like me... where I used to live I had trails nearby to ride. This one kid about 7-8, son of a state cop, used to come over everytime I was working in the yard a jabber away a mile a minute. so one day I was getting the LT ready for a ride, got my riding gear on, opened the garage door, here comes the kid. he's got the motor mouth going as usual, I patiently gave him about 5 minutes, which for me is a lot of patience, finally I said hey, I hear your dad calling you. he says I don't hear him. I said step out side the garage and listen. he does, and I hit the button for the garage door! as it's going down, his face is like this... :eek: I waited 5 minutes then went on my ride. I felt a little bad, but he was back the next day. :)

kamikaze_rzrbak
07-05-2004, 02:45 AM
$700 of explosions:devil: