07-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Anybody heard the pro results yet?

spincr4hire
07-04-2004, 03:58 PM
Gust took the second...:cool:

Admin
07-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Moto 1:

It rained all morning and the track was extremely muddy. Jeremiah Jones got out front and looked to have it wrapped up until the last lap when flipped in the mud, which allowed Tim Farr get around him. Tim Farr went on the win the 1st moto with Jones in 2nd and Gust in 3rd

Moto 2:

The 2nd Moto was the opposite of the 1st Moto in that it was dusty this time, which allowed Doug Gust to dust the competition and take the win! Dustin Wimmer went on the finish 2nd with Farr in third.

KYmxracer52
07-07-2004, 08:15 AM
One of my friends told me that someone in the 30+ class had a bad crash in the 6-pack and had to be rushed to the hospital for swelling of the brain. He said a few people landed on him b/c the flaggers were all asleep. Anyone hear this?

quadchick3
07-07-2004, 04:42 PM
I heard that also. The flaggers were as bad as they were at birch creek! I mean its great that they were watering the track keeping the dust down n all but theres no way u can water the track and keep ur eyes open for a crash and flag at the same time. There was many injuries this weekend that could have been avoided if the flaggers were better trained and actaully put a little more effort into it.