View Full Version : anyone goto wellsville, OH?

throwinitup
07-04-2004, 03:05 PM
i had a great time...anyone else go?

2004lebanshee
07-05-2004, 05:12 PM
yup

250EXking
07-05-2004, 07:46 PM
I want to go there, but we just went to a place close to there and better i think. Its called Elson road riding park. 10 bucks to get in all day ride, nice kept and marked trails. we were just there today, some wicked hills, watch a ds650 roll down a big arse hill and cause about 1500 dollars worth of damage. if you can look up elson park. awesome place to ride, without the jeeps and others rutting up at wellsville.

fatkid400
07-07-2004, 01:44 AM
wellsville gets tour up pretty bad from what i've heard.
Some of my buddies have rode elson street and said "it's not that great".
We ride alot at Wayne national forest or perry national forest. LOTS MORE FUN!!!!
let me know if you want to know about them.

throwinitup
07-09-2004, 09:55 PM
i like wellsville b.c i can ride whenver i want and then take my boat out on the river and out to my cabin and camp out there or camp out in the riding area....its a blast either way! its not too bad putting up all the traffic, i can tolerate it...its fun to ride in big packs through some hairy trails and easy ones...2500 acres.

as for elson, iven ever been there but id rather spend $5 and go down the road to outlaw extreme and rip around the track there...i love that place, ive never been to elson thogh..ive heard wellsville is better.

also, malvern is a great place to race..track is a little rough though but its all right!

check out pics from mavern and outlaw at my site: http://community.webshots.com/user/throwinitup

fatkid400
07-09-2004, 11:13 PM
I rode out law extreme when the guy first opened that track.
Ive heard it has been much improved but when i first rode it on a cr250,man are you talking about a hole!the whoop section at the top by the small double in the back had a rock the size of a volkswagon beetle right in the middle!!!! I've still got the scares from that one :D maybe I need to go back to OLE again and give it another try.
Theres another track real close to OLE.I think it was called battlesburg MX or somthing like that. i didnt get a chance to ride but we were allowed to walk it,it was a nice track.

mxrider666
07-20-2004, 01:21 PM
i've never been there but i heard its nice. if you live close, there is a place in powhatan point ( just down the river). Three farmers (or something) just opened it up to quads. afriend of mine went there and he said it was some pretty good ridin.