PDA

View Full Version : True Hip Hops fans....

Dan_Guetter
07-04-2004, 01:22 PM
we'll im not that big into rap, the only rap i listen to is, kottonmouth kings and beastie boys......

I Picked up the new method man cd.............

You know those cd's that have a good song every track......this one is a keeper, if you like a lil rap in your life, pick methods, tical-the preclude

300extreme#8
07-04-2004, 01:51 PM
if u have a system or any bass in ur car/truck u can pick up any cd that has lil john in it,he don't sing. u know it's him tho, all he ever says is,,yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! and ooooooooooook!
lol i can listen to any rap and like it,anything with a good beat. i like to somewhat dance.a-town stomplol,but try listenin to twista,usher,petty paublo,youngbloodz,3-6 mafia,those r some good 1s i know of. i put some rap songs in my 4wheeler movie that actually look good, u film to the rythem and it looks awesome.lol

Dan_Guetter
07-04-2004, 01:53 PM
yes sir

I have a amazing system in my car........nothing better than setting off car alarms when you drive by them on the streets....

haha i need a life:rolleyes:

lol

300extreme#8
07-04-2004, 02:03 PM
well since u have a badazz system i see go pick up a lil john and the eastside boys cd at the store ,not sure if they have a new one yet but the old one is slammin ,if u get it number 2,3,5,6,7,10 hit like hell,i sat in my friends with 4 12s ,jl w0s, i put my lil john and the east side boys in and i seriously couldn't breathe,it choked me.and my eyes were still cross eyed for like 5 min after i got out of the truck.lol

Dan_Guetter
07-04-2004, 02:11 PM
haha yea, maybe thats why im doing def

300extreme#8
07-04-2004, 02:18 PM
hahahaha,my friend has 4 tweets try sittin in his truck and let him turn it up to 40 omg, i could hear anything but a ring for like a hour,they r crazy loud,but is bass just bothers my eyes

YFZ450Ridr
07-04-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
we'll im not that big into rap, the only rap i listen to is, kottonmouth kings and beastie boys......

I Picked up the new method man cd.............

You know those cd's that have a good song every track......this one is a keeper, if you like a lil rap in your life, pick methods, tical-the preclude

kottonmouth kings and beastie boys are really rap dude, if u want a good rap cd pick up young binos new cd.

Syrus
07-04-2004, 02:25 PM
Ive really noticed a change in Rap latley, most current CD's released by rap artist have 3, or 4 good songs, then the rest of the CD sucks. Buy ludacris and u can play that CD over and over again, every song he has is great.

Im gonna look into the Method man CD, and see how it is, thanks for the info !

Dan_Guetter
07-04-2004, 02:28 PM
luda is the chitz:D :cool:

INFANTRY RACING
07-04-2004, 08:20 PM
rap sucks:rolleyes:

Out_Sider
07-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by INFANTRY RACING
rap sucks:rolleyes:

and so do you, i like everything.. G Unit is cool to listen to the lyrics, and Petey Pablo.. Freek A Leek.. great stuff, lol :cool:

INFANTRY RACING
07-04-2004, 09:39 PM
let smoke some crack and play shoot em up. really intresting

07-05-2004, 10:16 PM
Bonz thugs in harmony are the best, they aint MTV rap, they are true rapperz

Tantal
07-05-2004, 10:37 PM
I'd have to agree with Infantry on this subject... Rap sucks! Whatever floats your boat though, right?

However, I must admit, some Rappers/groups are quite talented. Example: Black Moon - really BCC as a whole.

Edited to add: Canibus (again, not my type of music) is one talented individual.