PDA

View Full Version : Curfew questions

BlazingYamahaYz
07-04-2004, 08:54 AM
hey guys-

i know that curfew doesnt apply to most of you, but im trying to figure out the times and the illinois website does not work...i thought that it was for anyone under 17, 11:00 on weekdays and 12:00 on weekends...anyone have any idea? thanks...

LTandRaptorider
07-04-2004, 10:16 AM
That's one of the reasons I moved back from IL... cops were always rounding me up after 11pm and taking me home. Sometimes it's a real hassle looking so dam young... :o :p

and what's up with them always wanting me to take a Breathalyzer test? And don't you blow in to the device, not suck? :confused:

BlazingYamahaYz
07-04-2004, 10:45 AM
where in illinois did you live??

Mxjunkie
07-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
That's one of the reasons I moved back from IL... cops were always rounding me up after 11pm and taking me home. Sometimes it's a real hassle looking so dam young... :o :p

and what's up with them always wanting me to take a Breathalyzer test? And don't you blow in to the device, not suck? :confused:

u do look alot younger then ur age, if you didnt mention how old id say u were about 32-34

FTR250Rnif
07-04-2004, 11:29 AM

police brutality:p

LTandRaptorider
07-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
where in illinois did you live??

Peoria

BlazingYamahaYz
07-04-2004, 01:31 PM
Peoria

ah, i dunno if you have heard of warrenville(right near naperville), but out there the cops are d$%#, they have stopped some of my friends for having "too loud of a stereo"(they were in an intrepid, music was quiet enough they could talk in normal voices, and other cars with louder stereos drove by when they were pulled over)....oh well, just gotta keep on the watch for the fuzz...

sly400ex
07-04-2004, 02:13 PM
From what I remeber it was 10:30 weekdays /11:30 weekend....not sure if that's still correct though. Haven't had to worry about that for over 9 years now!!!!:eek2:

Dan_Guetter
07-04-2004, 02:15 PM
my curfew is 7:00 in the morn:rolleyes: