PDA

View Full Version : ..Mississippi...."BLAHH" checkin' in.......with a -> ?,

"BLAHH"300!!
07-04-2004, 02:36 AM
.What up ya'll
....you young bucks might not know me, I'm just checkin' in with tha' "vet's.".......(I'll try to keep it short.)....you know me.
......RICO, what up
.it's been a minute, i've been busy, doin' the school thing.
(programin..think i'm ganna change to networkin. i can't see myself sittin in one spot all day, and with networkin, i'll be able to move around the building ATLEAST a little.
i havn't lost my ATV "JEAN" <--?) but i've put it on the back burner for the moment

...my band has been takin up alot of my time.,we've been streight rockin' lately man, i love it.
...you know the feeling you get when you bust that big double?
...that's me when i hit that Phat "B" string.
....("BOOM WA NA NA NA NA NA WA NA NA--BOOM") <_Gatta hear it)..P.S.Break it down.)

..I'm still inta' quads, no doubt.
broke it out last week did some wrenchin' on it, ---new sprocketts, oil, Lube ect...
.... I don't know what happend to it, i let it sit for a while, and when i got on it the other day, and it sounded like a 2 stroke.:confused: "tick tick tick"....
(Valves.) took the V-cover's off, and could move the rocker arms with my fingers. :eek2:

It's the "4th",and were goin' to the creek tomarrow, so i bought a feeler guage and i'll fix that tomarrow.....

...i got another problem to....
MY clutch...it still bite's, but it's getti'n weak.
...tell me this...i know a little play in the shifter is normal, BUT...
.i can move my shifter..(Foot Shifter)
i have about 1/4" (quarter inch) of play (in and out) on my shifter.
....Whats goin' on?....are my gears wearin' down, or is it that the clutch plates' are wearin' down.?........(2nd is kinda hard to get at low RPM's)

i was lookin' at the $28.00 TUSK clutch kit with stiffer springs
.. is this a good kit? i know TUSK is new to tha' game, but you can't beat their prices. .

...should i go with stock plates and stiffer springs, or this tuck kit....(piston/cam mods)

Fill me in.......
...L8'

cheetah
07-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Good to hear from ya BLAHH I was wondering what you have been up to lately.

MichaelS693
07-05-2004, 09:44 PM
man aint seen ya in a while... alot has changed since ya last been on:D

sly400ex
07-05-2004, 09:54 PM
What's happening man! Glad to hear things are alright...

Sorry can't help with the the tranny/clutch problem, but that doesn't sound too good with that much play with the shifter.

07-05-2004, 09:55 PM
welcome home

stonerider250x
07-05-2004, 10:08 PM
whats up man. i think i had just join right before u stoped gettin on so u prolly dont kno who i am. but dont get a tusk clutch they are a joke.