PDA

View Full Version : Faster Raptor

Riding Raptor
07-04-2004, 12:01 AM
I have a 2002 raptor with a yoshi full system I am wanting to put a new cam, pitson, and have the head ported. what type of cam would best fit my bike and and give me the biggest midrange gain what piston would also do the same. Who would you suggest do the Porting of head as well.:D

QuadJunkies
07-04-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Riding Raptor
I have a 2002 raptor with a yoshi full system I am wanting to put a new cam, pitson, and have the head ported. what type of cam would best fit my bike and and give me the biggest midrange gain what piston would also do the same. Who would you suggest do the Porting of head as well.:D Do we know you by chance??????:confused:
I can give you some ideas who to end it to in Ontario.:) Have you heard of a guy named Norm w/ Norms Electric?????

Riding Raptor
07-04-2004, 11:55 PM
By gollie jo I think we do, I know about that guy but I am not planning on sending it off yet, Just getting the ideas, you know me. how was the melba thing and the parad I hope it was fun.

QuadJunkies
07-05-2004, 12:30 AM
By gollie jo I think we do, I know about that guy but I am not planning on sending it off yet, Just getting the ideas, you know me. how was the melba thing and the parad I hope it was fun. lol.I thought this might be you......:o
The Middleton thing was great! Troy lot pretty lit:p wore a cowboy and all!!! LOL!!! quads were wanting to overheat running them w/o much air to cool em down oin that hot asphaul but we had a great time..Now its back to work....:(

Riding Raptor
07-05-2004, 11:56 PM
That is sweet, you know after all the time I have known you I have yet to see Troy get lit up, he has seen me pritty loopy, seen him drink a beer seen you drunk as a skunk but never troy. I guess I will have to remedy that problom. Did you take a picture of troy in the Hat, if so I have to se it.

QuadJunkies
07-06-2004, 12:14 AM
That is sweet, you know after all the time I have known you I have yet to see Troy get lit up, he has seen me pritty loopy, seen him drink a beer seen you drunk as a skunk but never troy. I guess I will have to remedy that problom. Did you take a picture of troy in the Hat, if so I have to se it. oh no...... Troy would skin me alive for taking any pics of this wk end.......:o