PDA

View Full Version : bruised tail bone **Questions**

Greg Z
07-03-2004, 03:01 PM
hey well i bruised my tailbone I think,...

It only hurts when pressure is applyed to it and when i wake up from sleeping...

when i take tylenol the pain goes away for about an hour or 2

and theres a like bump like a line bump on my tail bone

is this seriouse? I have had it since monday and it started getting worse up until yesterday today feels about the same as yesterday maybe a lil less pain

well anyways my question is do you think its seriouse? has this happend to you ? you think this is bruised?

btw i didnt fall hard on my tailbone the only thing i can think of is how i slept on it back from a 3 hour trip in the car

hond_rider52
07-03-2004, 03:20 PM
ya it happened to before when i was in a snowboard big air comp. i bailed and landed on my tail bone from a 40 foot tabletop from 15 feet up in the air. i couldnt move for about an hour and evryone including my self thought i had my back broke. anyways back to the topic. the first week or so is a bit*h and it never fully gets better until about 2-4 weeks after depending on how bad you bruised it. and also you mave have slipped a lower disk in your back. but my advice is to stay off pain killers, because when your on them you might be doing more damage to it, and not even relize it.(that could be why its getting worse) anyways just give it time and if it doesnt start to get better withing the next week or so you should probaly go to the doctor and have things checked out. hope this helped

TheFontMaster
07-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Yea I brused my tail bone this winter I think, It really hurts, I could barly ride my snowboard at all. It hurt hor like 3 or 4 weeks.

07-03-2004, 05:17 PM
my tailbone is so messed, it hurts non stop i think i fractutred it becasue whenever i stand up or do anything physical it hurts

Greg Z
07-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by sEX
my tailbone is so messed, it hurts non stop i think i fractutred it becasue whenever i stand up or do anything physical it hurts ouch well mines not bad cuz I dnt fall to hurt it. I just slept wrong one night so it might be a mucel spasim cuz i have a Bump on it but you can push the bump in (hence its probably inflamed or something) and it hurts only when I wake up from sleeping on my stomach or side or when i get up from sitting up or when i bend down.. any type of stretching or pressure on it hurts... but not when i stand up or walk.. you should get it checked out... hurting the tail bone is probably one of the most unpleasent feeling in the world... specially if its broken

I-7
07-03-2004, 06:51 PM
Yeah i had a bad incedint in a half pipe snowboarding this winter and I hurt by tail bone pretty bad. It hurt for like a month and gradually got better till you didnt feel pain anymore.... it sucks ill tell u that

I-7
07-03-2004, 06:52 PM
Yeah i had a bad incedint in a half pipe snowboarding this winter and I hurt by tail bone pretty bad. It hurt for like a month and gradually got better till you didnt feel pain anymore.... it sucked ill tell u that

Greg Z
07-03-2004, 11:17 PM
:( guys i went to bed tonight and i started smelling a really NAUSTY smell and i went to the bathroom looked in the mirror and there was puss and blood everywhere

it seemed to be i had a cyst / ingrown hair or something that became infected..

let me tell you this i went to the ER and the **** HURT SO BAD

he stuck a nedle in me (WHERE THE CYST WAS) and then opend it up and made a big cavity and then squeezed all the bloody puss out and then put a ribbon in there to clean it up

Ill let you know how the pain hurt

SO MUCH FELT LIKE YOU WERE GETTING KICKED IN THE BALLS LIKE 8 TIMES

im glad this **** is over with i almost threw up my mom almost fainted

I-7
07-03-2004, 11:27 PM
WHAT????? thanks for that... glad ure feelin better though :eek2: :eek:

Pappy
07-03-2004, 11:32 PM
greg...let this be a lesson for you

next time your rear end hurts...dont feel it up...go straight to the doctor:p

do get better tho;)

450Racer
07-03-2004, 11:36 PM
my dad was at rausch creek trying to pass me which he gracefully failed at. he tried a step up and one back tire clipped the landing so he went into a barrel roll and landed on his hip. he got up and said something didn't feel right and he was dizy. he could walk but he said something was grinding and crunching. so x-rays said i was broke in 2 places. broken on each side. he was on crutches for a couple months then took it easy walking. he doesn't even ride anymore.

Greg Z
07-03-2004, 11:37 PM
thanks

i did learn my lesson

i have to go see a surgeon to get it checked out to see if i need surgery.. I dont think I will but Monday is gonna hurt when they pull the ribbon out oh crap...

I-7
07-03-2004, 11:40 PM
like a ribbon they put on christmas gifts??

Greg Z
07-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Mojave11
like a ribbon they put on christmas gifts?? yeah but streched out not an actuall like Ribbon wrapped

think of a christmas ribbon unstappled and like un raveld up and made into a straight line.. they put that in me it sucked lol it hurt

AND i take pain really good i broke my leg before and had scolioses surgery and had many other surgerys as well this has to be right below braking your leg pain wise

I-7
07-03-2004, 11:47 PM
that really sucks.... maybe you should look into one of those padded room things :eek: ..... hope u get better

zzbudzz
07-04-2004, 12:55 AM
a bruised tail bone hurts like hell! and it ain't much you can do for it ....