PDA

View Full Version : swingarm

400supertrap
07-02-2004, 07:47 PM
i need a new or used in good shape 400ex swingarm!!!!! I rode mine to long with bad bearings and i wand to make it a good quad to sell. If someone has one for a reasonable price conact Jay on aol (ruffryder4583) or email )ruffredryder13@yahoo.com

ReconRider25
07-02-2004, 09:57 PM
bad bearings wouldnt messup ur swingarm it would mess up the carrier. and theres 2 p's in supertrapp.:o :p

j37
07-03-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
bad bearings wouldnt messup ur swingarm it would mess up the carrier.

:huh

Bad bearings would mess up the swingarm. Most swingarms have needle bearings up front where the swingarm mounts to the frame. Once they start to go bad and you keep riding with the bad bearings it'll beat the swingarm up and you wont be able to replace the bearings unless you take the swingarm to a machine shop and they fix the swingarm.

cals400ex
07-04-2004, 01:23 AM
i think we are just talking about 2 different bearings. :)

i would post something in the wanted section and i bet you will have some luck finding a stock or aftermarket swingarm. i would sell you my stock one but i already sold it. i also would consider selling my aftermarket one if i could find another one that was appealing.

SRH
07-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
bad bearings wouldnt messup ur swingarm it would mess up the carrier. and theres 2 p's in supertrapp.:o :p
yes it would:o :p