PDA

View Full Version : jrd swing arm

blasterkid
07-01-2004, 10:32 PM
hey on my 250 r and i put on a jrd no link cr 500 swing arm and shock but when i put it on it sits way high i keep calling jrd but no respons im gona try harder tomorow to get a hold of them but wondering if any one has any pics or experience with a jrd swing arm thanks for all your help

mike

QuadRacer041
07-02-2004, 03:02 PM
what kind of frame are u using, i know with a walsh u just cant put a walsh cr500 link swinger on a stock chassis, u need a walsh frame cause they off set the shock over the the right a little bit.

im not to impressed with jrd stuff, ive seen alot of guys at e town with jrd chassis and they were ALL welded up all over the place, and over the winter i saw a few of them on ebay for sale.

INFANTRY RACING
07-02-2004, 03:09 PM
no link and cr500 link are 2 different things. which do you have

4wheelboy
07-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by quad041
what kind of frame are u using, i know with a walsh u just cant put a walsh cr500 link swinger on a stock chassis, u need a walsh frame cause they off set the shock over the the right a little bit.
im not to impressed with jrd stuff, ive seen alot of guys at e town with jrd chassis and they were ALL welded up all over the place, and over the winter i saw a few of them on ebay for sale.

most of ppl that haev cracked there frame an ect have a 426motor
every one with the crf is fine. jrdhift450r 's quad has cracked a BILLET head stay from vibration and that motor has been nothing but problems so hes selling it and putin a 05 crf in it. other then motor and the headstay there hasnt been too many problems with it. and all the bikes on ebay last winter were probaly because every 1 is racing production now;)

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v305/mx300exshift/camms_jrd_hola.jpg

QuadRacer041
07-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
every one with the crf is fine. jrdhift450r 's quad has cracked a BILLET head stay from vibration and that motor has been nothing but problems so hes selling it and putin a 05 crf in it. other then motor and the headstay there hasnt been too many problems with it. and all the bikes on ebay last winter were probaly because every 1 is racing production now;)

to each his own i guess

blasterkid
07-02-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy

hey you got any more pics of your bike and you got an aim sn so we can talk thanks mike

blasterkid
07-02-2004, 09:57 PM
alright well heres the deal i called up joe at jrd and he said im gona have to move my shock mount up so ill bring it to him soon and have him move it up.. thanks alot guys for your help