PDA

View Full Version : MA ridin?

Parrella450
07-01-2004, 09:24 PM
where do you guys ride in the MA area?

Tantal
07-02-2004, 01:30 PM
I'm located in Worcester county. I ride at two small local (private) tracks and at the many pits located in my area.

I am always looking for new areas (pits and/or tracks) to ride. Anyone?

Parrella450
07-02-2004, 01:35 PM
yea i ride at a private track in Rehoboth...its nice but jus gets boring...middleboro has some nasty ridin right off the highway too..but otherwise there isnt much...Uxbridge sucks..down in plymouth is all illegal

Tantal
07-02-2004, 01:57 PM
The pits that we ride in my area (a town over from Uxbridge) are patrolled by the local P.D.; it's pretty sad if you ask me. One town owned land plot (10 acres or so) that is a total wasteland (prior owner was a contractor and used to dump junk all over - masses of concrete, brush, sand, crushed stone, etc. - no wetlands, nothing) and they are patrolling like it is some prized wetland with masses of rare and unique wildlife. Why oh why won't the jerks donate this piece of land to us for riding - the skater crowd has a skatepark.

One of the small tracks that I ride at (in my backyard) has potential as it's on a nice 4 acre plot but the freedom hating neighbors piss and moan constantly because of the "noise". I may note that I only ride 4-strokes on my track, and riding is Monday and Wednesday, from 11 A.M. - 3 P.M. (when most of these people are at work) - I show them respect by riding at reasonable hours and not riding my 2 strokes - yet the freedom haters still feel the need to complain.

The other track that I ride at (on a friends farm) is fun but it does get boring riding the same track everyday.

Sorry bout the rant :rolleyes:

So does anyone know of any good riding areas in Mass? Preferably ones that aren't pa-trolled by the Gestapo A.K.A. the Fun Police?

Parrella450
07-02-2004, 02:05 PM
yea it sux people gotta be gay bout it...the only place that i kno is fun and it legal is middleboro....right off hte highway there is a HUGE sandpit...people dont care if u ride there as long as u dont go on the highway and drag cars (which some people do) and u dont go rippin through there backyards....not hte track though...the sand pits..i think its off 495

Tantal
07-03-2004, 11:27 AM
How far is Middleboro from Uxbridge? I don't know Mass too well.

Parrella450
07-03-2004, 01:57 PM
sorry i couldnt tell ya

Brad
07-03-2004, 02:16 PM
im on cape cod, were ridin wrentham asap when i get my 416 back. its a fun pit w/ miles of trails and straits, challenging sometimes too. some jumps, nothing major. ive ridden several illegal pits in plymouth, around the kingston area. pretty gay if you ask me, not wourth the legal trouble. u ever ride in new hampshire? ossipee area is AWESOME for EVERY kind of riding youl EVER want to do, we have a house for ossipee when we go. a couple members came with us once to the randl pit there, then theres this 2 mile drag strip at this other one, its so much untapped land up there. and theres like 2 cops for every 60 miles of nh and the locals love the business.

rollie
07-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Brad
im on cape cod, were ridin wrentham asap when i get my 416 back. its a fun pit w/ miles of trails and straits, challenging sometimes too. some jumps, nothing major. ive ridden several illegal pits in plymouth, around the kingston area. pretty gay if you ask me, not wourth the legal trouble. u ever ride in new hampshire? ossipee area is AWESOME for EVERY kind of riding youl EVER want to do, we have a house for ossipee when we go. a couple members came with us once to the randl pit there, then theres this 2 mile drag strip at this other one, its so much untapped land up there. and theres like 2 cops for every 60 miles of nh and the locals love the business.

get the 416 fixed!!! i ride wrentham all the time!!!! you didnt have a red 400EX with a flat rear tire and where doing some ground freesysle and your dad has a yellow 300ex? cuz if it is you i was the kid fliming there with a 250R and a couple other bikesi was on a red and black 300ex...maybe not:confused:

Brad
07-05-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
get the 416 fixed!!! i ride wrentham all the time!!!! you didnt have a red 400EX with a flat rear tire and where doing some ground freesysle and your dad has a yellow 300ex? cuz if it is you i was the kid fliming there with a 250R and a couple other bikesi was on a red and black 300ex...maybe not:confused:

DUDE THAT WAS ME! AND THAT WAS YOU...LMAO DO YOU HAVE THAT TAPE?!?!?!?!?!?!

yeah, i ripped a 4inch gauge into my tire so i had to stay on the opposite 2 wheeles:devil:

rollie
07-05-2004, 07:25 PM
hahah yep we still have it i think....haha ive beem riding with you and i didnt even know it lol:eek: :)

gmaico
07-09-2004, 09:43 PM
my new track isnt far from any of you guys.quad friendly with some awesome jumps

bpitas
01-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Does this (aireal photo) (http://www.terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=19&X=1694&Y=23202&W=3&qs=%7cmiddleboro%7c) look like hte place in middleboro you are talking about? I'm looking for places local to Taunton too, and haven't explored at all, but I'm finding terraserver-usa.com is pretty cool for exploring for places to ride. You can pan around aireal maps and look for signs of trails.

This looks like it's a little bit south of 44, east of 495...

-B

Originally posted by Parrella450
yea it sux people gotta be gay bout it...the only place that i kno is fun and it legal is middleboro....right off hte highway there is a HUGE sandpit...people dont care if u ride there as long as u dont go on the highway and drag cars (which some people do) and u dont go rippin through there backyards....not hte track though...the sand pits..i think its off 495

STooK02780
01-22-2005, 09:04 PM
thats not it. i've ridden middleboro many times. Its a 9 mile ride from my house. I have some pics of it. do a search for CE Yamaha's address. the pit is located directly across from there. last time i was there though looked like they are gonna start building. so ride there soon.

also try using globexplorer.com you'll get color aerial maps

bpitas
01-23-2005, 01:49 PM
I see it now.
I'd tried globeexplorer before, but I hate the watermarks. :-)

You'll have to run me out there at some point. :-)

-B

Originally posted by STooK02780
thats not it. i've ridden middleboro many times. Its a 9 mile ride from my house. I have some pics of it. do a search for CE Yamaha's address. the pit is located directly across from there. last time i was there though looked like they are gonna start building. so ride there soon.

also try using globexplorer.com you'll get color aerial maps

321racer
01-29-2005, 04:16 AM
anyone have a track or know of any good places that i can practice in mass?