PDA

View Full Version : camping

blu89ford
07-01-2004, 08:54 PM
hey does anyone know where a good place to go camping in Northeast PA.

preferably a cabin, and atv trails, jet skie rental would be nice too, im havin a hard time finding a place liek this haha

any help would be cool

Stevie-D
07-03-2004, 08:46 AM
how about out here behind my house?:blah: ive got everything except the jet skies. cabin, track, ponds\streams,etc...
we even got girls up here too!
:devil:

seriously, Promised Land State Park is nice. it's off 84, exit 6 or 7. World's End State Park is nice, so is Ricket's Glenn.

there are campgrounds around Paupack if you want the jet ski part too

I-7
07-03-2004, 09:12 AM
Try lake Wallenpaupack near Honesdale P.A. Its a huge lake and they definatley have jetski rentals there but Im not sure about the trails and stuff :confused:

Stevie-D
07-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Try lake Wallenpaupack near Honesdale P.A. Its a huge lake and they definatley have jetski rentals there but Im not sure about the trails and stuff

ya, like I said, Paupack is a good spot for camping. i have a friend who's folks own a campground near Ledgedale over by the dam side of the lake. they rent jet ski's out of there, but there really aren't any LEGAL trails around there. they do run quads around on trails that they have made, but they aren't supposed to let any campers in there cause of insurance crap.

blu89ford
07-04-2004, 04:22 PM
what is the name of the camp ground near lake Wallenpaupack lol and do they have a web site? thanks for the replys

CowsBitePeople
07-04-2004, 11:43 PM
foxwoods campground, there are some nice trails in the back, i have a seasonal site up there