PDA

View Full Version : need to contact asr quick!!!

westcoastmxer
07-01-2004, 06:47 PM
hey guys i need to contact american star racing quick to get a part sent overnight!! 4 my race..today i j/ridin threw the whoops(second day on new a-arms)and the bottom allen screw came off and i wrecked..please give me there email address or phone number asap!!!..thanx ben

TC426EX
07-01-2004, 08:44 PM
I dont have the info but would like it as well... My friend has those on his Raptor and is having hella problems with his Heim joints on them... I warned him not to get them, but he didnt listen... He just mounted his this winter and is having problems with them already and he dont even beat on his bike or race... No offense, but very cheap product if you ask me...

Jaybr
07-01-2004, 09:51 PM
http://www.amstarmanufacturing.com/

Cody_300ex
07-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by westcoastmxer
hey guys i need to contact american star racing quick to get a part sent overnight!! 4 my race..today i j/ridin threw the whoops(second day on new a-arms)and the bottom allen screw came off and i wrecked..please give me there email address or phone number asap!!!..thanx ben

get some better quailty a-arms and you might not have this will you?????? :o

EvilJester400EX
07-02-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by TC426EX
I dont have the info but would like it as well... My friend has those on his Raptor and is having hella problems with his Heim joints on them... I warned him not to get them, but he didnt listen... He just mounted his this winter and is having problems with them already and he dont even beat on his bike or race... No offense, but very cheap product if you ask me...

ASR arms really are junk, my friend had them on his Raptor as well and had very bad problems with the hiems. We had to cross a road one day to get back to his house and I watched him hit a small pipe (very small, going about 1st gear speed) and the right a-arm bent (and broke) in half.:eek: Lesson learned: no more road crossings and ASR arms suck.