PDA

View Full Version : snakes

tp300ex
07-01-2004, 04:58 PM
i was at the pet store and saw a snakes and im thinkin about gitin one does eney one have one pics if u have thim thanks

I-7
07-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Dont get a snake, get a kitten

tp300ex
07-01-2004, 05:24 PM
cant hes alegick [speelin]

Pappy
07-01-2004, 05:27 PM
i found a nice one for ya tonight...he is missing a head now tho:devil:

I-7
07-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Oh well you can just tape him to your boots and be a real cowboy

PHAT400
07-01-2004, 05:36 PM
I have some old poloroids I'll get some digi'd of.... I had 2 Burmese python's.... You would'nt beleive me if I told you ho big they were so I'll just post the pix later..

:D

LTandRaptorider
07-01-2004, 06:14 PM
I'll see if I still have a pic of a black snake taken a couple of weeks ago... about 10 minutes before my siberian husky killed it! :D Now that's a good dog! ;)

07-01-2004, 06:19 PM
u guys are mean im a reptile lover i want to be a herpotologist these are all mine except for the 1 pic aint but i do have to painteds http://www.scisnake.com/pets/slider.jpg http://www.tortoisereserve.org/Research/Diamback1.jpg http://www.petturtle.com/pics/002painted_turtle.jpg http://enquirer.com/editions/1999/05/14/alligatorsnapturtle_389x500.jpg http://www.exotictropicals.com/encyclo/reptiles/snakes/images/grtsnk29_s.jpg http://www.lihs.org/files/caresheets/pine.jpg http://spongebob.ncsa.uiuc.edu/mike/snakes/wribbon1.jpg http://www.greaterdetroitaquariumsociety.com/fire_belly_toads.jpg

LTandRaptorider
07-01-2004, 06:22 PM
I do like turtles! :D Used to have a couple of box turtles. And watching Ribbon snakes eat gold fish is neat... :p

Pappy
07-01-2004, 06:24 PM
2nd to last picture...hehe thats what the one i got tonight looked like. big or small i shoot them.....i cant stand snakes

07-01-2004, 06:33 PM
pappy ur mean i should fn report u they are endangered :grr:

any way starting from first pic

1. red eared sliders ( jerry and newman)
2. diamond back terrapin i have 4 ( stinky, blinky,boger.doc.
3. painted turtle i have 2 ( elaine and kramer)
4. aligator snapper (jaws)
5. garters ( steve and frank)
6. my pride my pine snake ( furo)
7. ribbon snake ( stripe)

07-01-2004, 06:34 PM
o and my 2 fire belly toads (dumb and dumber)

SHOCKER
07-01-2004, 06:39 PM
i used to have some of those firebelly frogs, they were cool, i also had a horny toad, that thing was sick and sharp

07-01-2004, 07:11 PM
o and pappy that snake or snakes u have killed have all been doin u a FAVOR eatin the mice that get in ur hpuse barns eat ur crops etc they don do nuttin to hurt ya except help ya

Pappy
07-01-2004, 07:20 PM
your correct..around me they are endangered.

ive killed a rattler, 3 copperheads and a garter snake. if one of my kids gets hooked ill napalm this whole area:macho

wvspeedfreak
07-01-2004, 07:30 PM
^^^^ROTFLMAO^^^^

wyndzer
07-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
your correct..around me they are endangered.

ive killed a rattler, 3 copperheads and a garter snake. if one of my kids gets hooked ill napalm this whole area:macho
Are you afraid of snakes Ken?? LOL

Pappy
07-01-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
Are you afraid of snakes Ken?? LOL

only when chased off my quad with a 50 foot rattlesnake you nut:mad: :blah:

and this year ill be riding armed..ill shoot the snake then the person running at me with it:eek: :blah:

07-01-2004, 08:00 PM
i can see poisonous snakes but dont f with them they wont f with u they are doin u a favor eatin the unwanted varmits

allmixedup047
07-01-2004, 08:17 PM
if your gonna get a snake for a pet you should try to get one from africa,(ball python, carpet python,ect.) unless you are experienced with snakes, if not, dont get one from rain forests, (tree boa's, tree pythons, anacondas, ect.), they have to be spritst with water about 3 to 5 times a day to keep the cage climate right. they will die, plus they are in most cases more expensive. you can get a good lookin ball python for about 50 bucks or so, plus they stay smaller. real easy to take care of and they are well tempered. never ever heard of one bitting anyone. thats my 2 cents, hope it wil help you out.:blah:

07-01-2004, 08:28 PM
yes i use to have a red tail best snake in my opion extremely calm feed once a week jus need uv a waterdish and a hide box and don get anythin bigger then u can take care of they look cutes as babys burmese pythons and stuff but they get 20 ft big and yes rasin forest snakes need a lot of care but its worth it especially emearld tree boas

Bobbs07
07-01-2004, 08:47 PM
no offense or nothing to your reptile loving, but i can not stand snakes! or spiders, dont know if thats a reptile:eek2: :o

07-01-2004, 09:06 PM
reptiles are cold blooded and cant control their own body temp a spider is a arachnid i actually have 2 jumpin spiders but jus don mess wit a snake it wont mess wit u

JDiablo
07-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by 250ex3
reptiles are cold blooded and cant control their own body temp a spider is a arachnid i actually have 2 jumpin spiders but jus don mess wit a snake it wont mess wit u

o man,enough lol,aint there a "arachnid and reptile" site that you can go on instead of arguing with pappy on what to kill and not to kill....lol j/k

p.s "pappy....styrofoam and gasoline=long lasting,very hot napalm mixture :macho :D

lilhondagirly
07-01-2004, 09:09 PM
My friend and I are goin to attempt to breed a Copperhead and a Rattlesnake but we arn't sure how it will come out tho. b.c the venoms might cancel each other out... any ideas?

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by lilhondagirly
My friend and I are goin to attempt to breed a Copperhead and a Rattlesnake

id becareful, they might be a bit angry when you stuff them down your pants:eek:

trick450r
Originally posted by 300exrida
o man,enough lol,aint there a "arachnid and reptile" site that you can go on instead of arguing with pappy on what to kill and not to kill....lol j/k

p.s "pappy....styrofoam and gasoline=long lasting,very hot napalm mixture :macho :D

Lol roostin dale the brings up mischief nights past!!! i gota me half sticks this year and my dad made me a golf ball cannon for that f*cking kid that hits the golf balls at me while im riding!

JDiablo
Originally posted by lilhondagirly
My friend and I are goin to attempt to breed a Copperhead and a Rattlesnake but we arn't sure how it will come out tho. b.c the venoms might cancel each other out... any ideas?

dun you know what happend when they did that to those two species of bees,dun no wat kind exactly african i think and something else....killer bees.....well these will be some vicious snakes:eek2: ....dun do it,lol

07-01-2004, 09:13 PM
im jus sayin the snake never did anything to him and he blows its fn head head off

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:15 PM
im jus sayin the snake never did anything to him and he blows its fn head head off

get over it...

i bet i kill 3 or 4 a week on the road.

JDiablo
07-01-2004, 09:16 PM

hey he does what he has to do,if he feels that his children or even himself(:p ) and endangered by the snake,he will do wat he has to do to protect himself and his family...i rest my case:cool:

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:18 PM
if he is worried about the snakes...noone tell him about the deer:o

07-01-2004, 09:30 PM
b4 u start thinkin im some green peace guy or wutever i jus hate to see isnt reptiles killed deer are a diffrent story so im kind of a hippocrate but the deer gonna eat wut u gonna do wit the snake a 300ex kid how can u predict the future

JDiablo
07-01-2004, 09:33 PM
b4 u start thinkin im some green peace guy or wutever i jus hate to see isnt reptiles killed deer are a diffrent story so im kind of a hippocrate but the deer gonna eat wut u gonna do wit the snake a 300ex kid how can u predict the future

im a physic plan and simple.....if you want me to tell your future i will need 25cents please :D

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:34 PM
i tell ya what...you come walk thru my woods and yard....and when you step on a nasty venom filled copperhead or rattler (and geuss what...they dont always rattle) and it hooks you then you come tell me how much they are good for ya.

infact..when you grow up and have children...bring them along.

2 of the poisonous ones have been within 5 feet of my front door. so stfu about what i do ...this is my land and i am the alpha male. i control what lives and dies here....not some slithering POS snake. god put me on this earth to be keeper of all the animals....i have just decided that a few arent to be kept:macho

JDiablo
07-01-2004, 09:36 PM
i control what lives and dies here

ROFL!!!!

07-01-2004, 09:39 PM
i tell ya what...you come walk thru my woods and yard....and when you step on a nasty venom filled copperhead or rattler (and geuss what...they dont always rattle) and it hooks you then you come tell me how much they are good for ya.

infact..when you grow up and have children...bring them along.

2 of the poisonous ones have been within 5 feet of my front door. so stfu about what i do ...this is my land and i am the alpha male. i control what lives and dies here....not some slithering POS snake. god put me on this earth to be keeper of all the animals....i have just decided that a few arent to be kept:macho

WHO WAS HERE FIRST THE REPTILES AND ANIMALS NOT US WHOS LAND U BUILD UR HOUSE ON U MAY HAVE BOUGHT THE LAND THEY WERE THERE FIRST WHOS FOUGHT IS IT WHEN U STEP ON DID IT CRAWL UNDER UR FOOT ON PURPOSE TO BE STEPPED ON

JDiablo
07-01-2004, 09:42 PM
^^^^^ chill out man,seriously before you piss pappy off and he going to ban you or something,i obviously know now that you care about animals and whatnot,but you can't save or take care of all of them,and that is something that you will have to deal with,so end it there before this thread becomes a flame fest....;) but anyway...you should know this...what is the biggest snake in the world?

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:43 PM
im about me dude....im not chancing me or my family over a snake. if youd like..come gather them up and takle them home. until then its the axe for everyone i happen to come across. the mower makes a might fine choppin blade.

as far as human life? sorry dude im all for it.

anyone seen my steak:confused:

and remeber i psted i hit 3 or 4 on the road? just for you ill go after the ones on teh other side of the road:eek:

07-01-2004, 09:45 PM
ITS THE ANDACONDA BUT THEY ARE HAVING DEBATES OVER IT

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:45 PM
lol..i wouldnt ban him for having a different view then i do. i just dont take well to people putting animals before a human. or telling me or others how we should live our lives.

go pick on the guys in texas that round them up and kill them and eat them:D you might just stat crying about that so maybe you shouldnt look into that:p

07-01-2004, 09:46 PM
im about me dude....im not chancing me or my family over a snake. if youd like..come gather them up and takle them home. until then its the axe for everyone i happen to come across. the mower makes a might fine choppin blade.

as far as human life? sorry dude im all for it.

anyone seen my steak:confused:

and remeber i psted i hit 3 or 4 on the road? just for you ill go after the ones on teh other side of the road:eek:

NOW UR JUS BEIN A ARSE

07-01-2004, 09:46 PM
lol..i wouldnt ban him for having a different view then i do. i just dont take well to people putting animals before a human. or telling me or others how we should live our lives.

go pick on the guys in texas that round them up and kill them and eat them:D you might just stat crying about that so maybe you shouldnt look into that:p
YEA THEY ARE DYING FOR A PURPOSE TO BE EATEN

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:49 PM
NOW UR JUS BEIN A ARSE

aweeeeee.....poor little snakes.

dont get involved in something you should stay away from. if you cant handle other views then maybe you shouldnt read threads because they are full of other opinions and ideas. i never once commented about you keeping snakes in your home. i mean really, can a snake fetch the paper? can a snake bark when someone comes to your house? the only value they have is for mice control...and geuss what ....i have enough decon out that it will prolly kill every mouse in the county:devil: and cats...i got them furry sobs working 24/7 AND HOLY CHIT THEY EAT SMALL SNAKES!!! WHOOHOOO:devil:

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:51 PM
YEA THEY ARE DYING FOR A PURPOSE TO BE EATEN

OK JUNIOR..ITS SCHOOL TIME

by your logic killing a snake for a purpose is justifiable. therefore my purose of killing snakes is to protect my family. point set and matchknucklehead:p

k2-dawg
07-01-2004, 09:51 PM
only when chased off my quad with a 50 foot rattlesnake you nut:mad: :blah:

and this year ill be riding armed..ill shoot the snake then the person running at me with it:eek: :blah:

ROFLMAO. That oughtta make for an interesting H/M ride. Hey, Wyndzer, might wanna change that chest protector with a flak jacket!

07-01-2004, 09:52 PM
whatever i ahev dogs and chit but id choose my snakes and stuff overthem ive been on these forums for a little while and have takin diffrent views but some people jus don get it

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:55 PM
but some people jus don get it

yeah and your one of them.

you would have a valid arguement if i stated i was killing snakes just to be mean , hateful or for fun. since i have stated a perfectly logical and precise reason for removing them when i have to i dont see a basis for rational debate.

is it against the law to kill unwarrantly in regards to snakes? sure is. but ya know what...ill kill way more then a snake to protect my family.

where i come from.....its family first. if that bothers you then do us a favor and dont reproduce:)

07-01-2004, 09:58 PM
i was tryin to prove a valid point to they were here first not there fault they like to eat mice not their fault they get stepped on

Pappy
07-01-2004, 09:59 PM
i was tryin to prove a valid point to they were here first not there fault they like to eat mice not their fault they get stepped on

alligators were here first also...same with a tyranasouras rex but i aint letting them walk across my yard neither:D if that happens ill be sure to yell at them first to give them a sporting chance;)

07-01-2004, 10:04 PM
alligators were here first also...same with a tyranasouras rex but i aint letting them walk across my yard neither:D if that happens ill be sure to yell at them first to give them a sporting chance;)

thats mighty whighty of ya

Pappy
07-01-2004, 10:05 PM
thats mighty whighty of ya

it has to be...they wont fit under my mower like a snake will:devil:

07-01-2004, 10:08 PM
WTF man

Chef
07-01-2004, 10:09 PM

Do you like rabbits?

07-01-2004, 10:12 PM
i don like em or hate em some snakes eat em so i don care either way but if i kill 1 its for a purpose to be eaten

Pappy
07-01-2004, 10:13 PM
i don like em or hate em some snakes eat em so i don care either way but if i kill 1 its for a purpose to be eaten

hey my dogs chew on dead snakes for awhile after the mower spits them out...so i geuss its like a chew toy. sounds like a purpose to me:D

07-01-2004, 10:14 PM
r u tryin to get me baned by jus batin me

Chef
07-01-2004, 10:16 PM

Oh, I should go and take a pic of that one I hit at 85 today...I think its ear is stuck in my fog light. :huh

Pappy
07-01-2004, 10:16 PM
lol..no im YANKIN YOUR CHAIN:D

Pappy
07-01-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Oh, I should go and take a pic of that one I hit at 85 today...I think its ear is stuck in my fog light. :huh

rotflmao

07-01-2004, 10:21 PM

ur a big man now watch out he can kill defensless (sp) animals

Chef
07-01-2004, 10:23 PM
Wow you catch on fast!:eek:

Pappy
07-01-2004, 10:24 PM
ur a big man now watch out he can kill defensless (sp) animals

would you prefer him to swerve into oncoming traffic and wipe out a family:confused: trust me..plenty of animal rights people die every year and even kill innocent people trying to dodge bambi or mr. squirell.

reminds me of an anti hunter telling me that she was going to walk between me and a deer when one came into the field i was hunting. i told her i didnt mind, my bullet didnt mind chewing her a new *** on its way to mr 10 pointer:macho i have a blast driving anti people nuts..and thats anti anything...i dont discriminate.;)

07-01-2004, 10:26 PM
howd u know he prolly aimed for it but if u were gonna find a use for that deer (which u prolly had) shoot away

Chef
07-01-2004, 10:30 PM
howd u know he prolly aimed for it but if u were gonna find a use for that deer (which u prolly had) shoot away

I had a use for the rabbit ear...I had alot of polishing to do on the R!

hondafox440
07-01-2004, 10:34 PM
I don't have a snake, but I have an overweight iguana.. :D

Pappy
07-01-2004, 10:34 PM
I had a use for the rabbit ear...I had alot of polishing to do on the R!

lmfao...thats insane:devil:

07-01-2004, 10:36 PM
insanely stupid wutever i feel i proved my point so im jus gonna end this and to get back on topic lol snakes make good pets just make sure u know how to properly care for it do research u might learn sumtin:eek2:

srry for all da chit pappy u jus struck a nerve:o

Pappy
07-01-2004, 10:38 PM

no problem...i have to mow grass tomarrow...so ill be thinkin of ya:devil:

07-01-2004, 10:40 PM
be thinkin of ya when i go ge snakes arent that bad and swerve to avoid killin a inasant critter

lol

Chef
07-01-2004, 10:41 PM

Thats why we're here! :D

Pappy
07-01-2004, 10:44 PM
well i dont look for them... the mower kinda makes a "ka-chunk" sound and spits them out:p i ususlly lower the blade for safety and back up to investigate but i cant back up for cit so that "ka-chunk" sound happens again:eek: :devil:

07-01-2004, 10:47 PM
ok its been a long nite im done here

Ralph
07-01-2004, 10:50 PM
if he is worried about the snakes...noone tell him about the deer:o

or the retard:eek:

Pappy
07-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
or the retard:eek:

http://www.fullduplex.org/tardblog/

and thats all im gonna say about that:devil:

PHAT400
07-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Ok let's see.. The female was 7 yrs old @ the time (1989) She was 11 feet long and about 130 lbs. The male was 4 yrs old 8 ft long and 90 lbs.

And yes I had a kick'n mullit... I'm the one with the groovy cut off jean short's.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d923b3127cceb130f396f0670000001610
:huh

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d923b3127cceb130f3ccf03d0000001610

07-02-2004, 08:33 AM
Wow

:eek2:

allmixedup047
07-02-2004, 04:56 PM
snakes are alright i guess, but that mullet kicks @ss, you should of not wasted your time finding the lengths of the snakes, you should of messured that awsome species on your head. that thing had to of been at least a 1 to 1 1/2 footer.:D lookin good.

Mxjunkie
07-02-2004, 05:41 PM
2nd to last picture...hehe thats what the one i got tonight looked like. big or small i shoot them.....i cant stand snakes

i do too little *******s ah i hate snakes, my dads work has 6-8ft black snakes they are fun to run over with his truck :devil:

07-02-2004, 05:42 PM
DID U READ the duscussion me and pappy had do u want me to start on u 2 jesus christ

Mxjunkie
07-02-2004, 05:44 PM
it has to be...they wont fit under my mower like a snake will:devil:

lmao

07-02-2004, 05:47 PM
wuts ur reason for killing black snakes they are completely harmless and helpin u buy gettin rid of mice:confused:

Mxjunkie
07-02-2004, 05:51 PM
well i liked the pm you sent me, well first off the snakes piss off my dobie and scare the crap out of me, do you want me to be mr.crocidle dungee in some short shorts and go out there n wrestle the ******* down and put the snake some where else, im not going to risk that theres so many girls to love and quads to ride

LTandRaptorider
07-02-2004, 05:52 PM
DID U READ the duscussion me and pappy had do u want me to start on u 2 jesus christ

So I guess I shouldn't talk about how I came across a big black snake while riding, I stopped on it and did a burn out, throwing snake eggs all over the place? :confused: Ok, I won't talk about it then... ;)

Mxjunkie
07-02-2004, 05:54 PM
lol sportrax10 ran over a toad by mistake so whitebros let the clutch out to finish it, it was in pain so they helped i suppose, they also smashed a snapping turtle with a huge rock lol :rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
07-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
lol sportrax10 ran over a toad by mistake so whitebros let the clutch out to finish it, it was in pain so they helped i suppose, they also smashed a snapping turtle with a huge rock lol :rolleyes:

I like toads too... I accidentally stepped on one walking to the hot tub couple of years ago, felt bad for it. Luckily I"m light on my feet... :o and it was only stunned. I put it up in the yard, where a dam snake ate it... then a cat ate the snake... then a coyote ate the cat... and I shot the coyote... :p

Mxjunkie
07-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I like toads too... I accidentally stepped on one walking to the hot tub couple of years ago, felt bad for it. Luckily I"m light on my feet... :o and it was only stunned. I put it up in the yard, where a dam snake ate it... then a cat ate the snake... then a coyote ate the cat... and I shot the coyote... :p

lol little food chain you made there

LTandRaptorider
07-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
lol little food chain you made there

and like pappy said, man is at the top! ;)

Mxjunkie
07-02-2004, 06:26 PM
me and a few friends were riding bmx in his woods, we had our pellet guns with us and crap just fooling around shooting at cans n stuff, well we hit a bird and i was going to shoot it again so it wouldnt have to suffer, well my friend was trying to be a doctor and took it to his house, the bird died and his sister cryed and stuff, idk why you would cry over a bird that you just shot by mistake

07-02-2004, 06:28 PM
U ALL WILL MEET UR MAKER

Mxjunkie
07-02-2004, 06:32 PM
U ALL WILL MEET UR MAKER

interesting :macho

Mxjunkie
07-02-2004, 06:34 PM
dont get me wrong here, i do like some reptiles i have a 14 inch fire skink but snakes just a tad bit freaky and if they try to bite me they are gonna die:devil: