PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

FTR250Rnif
07-01-2004, 04:19 PM
Hey guys,
as soon as my new job starts and I start making money I wanna know what you guys would do. I have wanted a 250R reeaal bad for a while now and Im aware of regular maintenence on the 2strokes. Would it be worth it for me to keep my bike and save up for a decent R, or should I sell my bike and risk not getting another one until I find nice 250R. Im not to sure..I know i dont want to be without a bike because I got hurt a while back and not riding SUCKS lol. What would you do?:confused:

Dan_Guetter
07-01-2004, 04:22 PM
buy my R dirt cheap....:D

Syrus
07-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Keep your bike and save money as time goes on, dont rush into buying anything yet, wait till u find something u like more then anything and the more money u have saved, the better. Plus if u continue to save your money, and ur a little under the price of a 250r u want, u can easily turn around and sell your bike for money and put that towards the R. But whatever u do, always keep something to ride on :D

P.S. Shift_DVS, that 250r is so nice, i really like the dark color look to it, always a fan or Black and red !

FTR250Rnif
07-02-2004, 09:49 AM
Hey Shift_dvs how much for that R? it looks sick:eek2:

250rmike
07-02-2004, 07:22 PM
will your parents help you out any? i know i have to sell a bike before i can buy another unless its a really good deal. i wanted a r a while ago and i found some good deals but my dad couldnt justify the 4k for an r back then(now he understands and is alot more helpful) until i sold my blaster so i finally sold my blaster and bought an r